Thursday 6 December 2012

A test of resolve



If ever there was going to be a test of my resolve it would have been this morning. Paul asked me to come into work early – and we all know what that means.

I wore some of the underwear he’s bought for me and a dress that I know he loves. On the way to the tube station in the cold and dark I really quite fancied the idea of a quick fuck on his desk before work; it would have made the early alarm worthwhile.

When I sat on his desk, with my high heels on either side of his body resting on the arms of his chair and my white satin knickers on display, I knew that my pussy was soaking and he could gaze on the outline of my wet cunt. I tapped his erect cock through his trousers with the sole of my shoe to let him know that he should open his flies. When he pulled his gorgeous dick out I was almost ready to cave in.

I stood firm, slid my panties to one side and pulled the back of his head towards my dripping cunt. I decided to let him have an alternative option as he masturbated.

“If you can’t find the time to fuck me when Alice is present, then perhaps you should create an opportunity fuck me when you're with your wife”.

No comments:

Post a Comment