Tuesday 11 December 2012

The flavour of three girls' cunts



Ted was lying on his back on Lora’s bed. He was naked with his hands shackled behind his back and four girls stood around his body. We took turns in stroking his erect cock. Each time one of us caressed his dick his body shook and trembled. I sat next to him and massaged his scrotum. His balls writhed involuntarily in my gentle grasp.

“We all want to fuck you honey. But we don’t want you to cum until we’ve all had you. Each of us is going to take our turn on your lovely cock, and you’re going to be so good that you’re going to give each of us an orgasm. It would be good if you can do this for us. You’ll be able to do this won’t you darling? But if you cum before we’ve each fucked you, then you’ll have to sleep downstairs. If you can’t do this for us then you’ll have to sleep on the sofa and listen to us all fucking upstairs. You don’t want to do that, do you Ted. You’d much rather stay up here and fuck us all night wouldn’t you?”

He nodded quietly and looked around the room. Charlie had pulled the jersey dress off and her copper hair tumbled over her shoulders. She stood by the bed ready to mount his prone body, her slim body and her marble white skin looked incredible.

She climbed onto the bed and played with her pert young breasts as she knelt over his hips. Lora grasped Ted's cock and guided the tip against her girlfriend’s cunt. He gazed at her pink erect nipples as she felt her cunt open around his dick. She bit her lip as she lowered herself onto his shaft. It was only the second time that she’d felt of man inside her cunt.

She settled over his hips and began to rock her pelvis over his cock, raising herself and falling back to feel him fill her. As we watched her fuck him we also disrobed.

She was enjoying her display as much as he enjoyed her tight young cunt. He stared at the girl who was fucking him, she watched her girlfriend fingering herself. As she instinctive worked the cock in her pussy we all gave her words of encouragement. The sight of her buttocks slapping against Ted’s hips was mesmerising. She was a joy to watch as she fucked the Irishman. He was trying to buck upwards against her body, but she wouldn’t allow him the take control. If he became too vigorous she would rise off his dick and only settle down onto his shaft when he calmed down again. Lora sat next to her. They kissed deeply as she rode Ted’s dick and my friend strummed her lover’s clit as the student fucked the Irishman. I was as horny as Hell as I watched. I climbed over Ted’s face and obscured his view when I pushed my dripping wet cunt against his mouth. His tongue tapped against my clit and lapped the wetness from my pussy. I embraced Charlie as she rode her second cock and her girlfriend teased her clitoris. Her breath shortened and she moaned into my mouth as we kissed. Her tight cunt went into spasms and she came around his dick.

As the red-head climbed off the Irishman’s body she left a pearly coating over his cock. Alice took her place and she grabbed his slippery dick and guided it between her legs and fell upon it. Her cunt swallowed his cock in one movement and she fucked him aggressively. She ground her pubic bone against his, pushing her clit hard against him. She grabbed my tits with both of her hands and she pinched my nipples between her fingers and thumbs. 

I fancy Alice so much. Of all the girls I’ve fucked, I would be happiest if she was the only girl I ever had sex with again. She’s the only girl who has fucked me and Paul and to be with her as she rode Ted’s dick was simply awesome.

She leant against his body, digging her fingernails into the muscles on his wiry torso and biting my proud nipples. I pushed my cunt against Ted’s mouth when I felt my orgasm building and she raked my nipples with her teeth. I wanted her to cum with me and she fucked the man beneath us harder and faster. “Fuck him. Fuck him harder. Fuck him Alice. Fuck him!” I chanted as we moved in unison over his body. I started to sob. I cried with desire for her as Ted’s mouth brought me off and tears ran down my cheeks as I saw her climax with me.

We couldn’t take any more. I collapsed in her arms and we rolled off Ted’s body. We lay next to the Irishman, kissed each other deeply and panted. He looked distressed at our predicament, but before her could make a comment a third pussy swallowed his cock. Lora slid over his dick.

Alice and I lay next to Ted as she fucked him. She showed greater self-control than either of the girls before her. She rode him steadily and deeply. All the time she stared at Charlie. Her girlfriend had never watched her fuck a man before. She made sure that the student got the best view of the thick big cock in her cunt. “Watch his dick in my pussy. See me fuck Ted darling. Watch me fuck the dick you’ve just had in your cunt”, she said. Charlie stared at her as Lora fingered herself as she fucked him. Ted rose up, thrusting into her, but before he could cum inside her she beat him to it, moaning loudly as she felt against his bound body.

He tried to fuck her dead weight as she lay against him. But like every girl before her she climbed off his body. His cock was twitching and throbbing against his body. I rose off the mattress and took his dick in my mouth. I tasted the flavour of three girls’ cunts on his slippery cock. It was my turn.

Ted belongs to me. He’s mine. So now I wanted to prove it to my friends. I asked Lora to fetch me some lubricant and I liberally coated his cock with the slippery silicone. Inelegantly I clambered over his body, facing away from him then guiding his shaft against my arse-hole. If Alice wasn’t going to be available to watch my boss fuck me up the arse then she would be able to watch the Irishman bugger me. 
I lowered my arse over Ted’s cock. And in doing so I presented my pussy to the girls in the room. He fucked me as they took turns at licking my cunt. Alice, Lora and the beautiful red-head Charlie teased my clit and lapped at my soaking pussy as Ted thrust his thick cock upwards into my bum. I loved their attention, I belonged to each of them and I knew that I’d cum before my lover’s balls emptied into my bowels.

No comments:

Post a Comment