Monday 3 December 2012

The Irishman worships me


The Irishman worships me and I am a complete bitch.

On the phone on Thursday evening I told him about my adventures in St John’s Wood the night before, and by the time we met on Friday he’d told me that he’d pretty much had a permanent erection ever since. I teased him about that for quite a while and took every opportunity to stroke his stiff dick through his trousers as we sat together in the pub. I loved the way his cock twitched and bounced in his crotch every time I felt his big bulge. I’d sent him an email that was pretty much exactly what I’d posted on the blog, but I included additional details that I knew would make him as horny as Hell. He was desperate to fuck me, but I was in far less of a hurry.

Paul had been a randy little bastard for the previous forty-eight hours, but I’d been sticking to my guns. He isn’t going to be allowed to enter me again until Alice was in audience. I’ve discovered that playing hard to get (after a fashion) makes him ever so attentive, and I rather like having him licking my pussy and my arse-hole while he jerks off. There’s obviously a Dominatrix inside me trying to get out! The only further comment I shall make about that is to state that his mouth has provided me with enough orgasms to keep me quietly contented in normal circumstances but on Friday evening, before I left the office to meet Ted, I was generous enough to let him ejaculate all over my five blue stars.

I used my boss’s silk tie to clean up his generous offering.

It was time for me to leave the office to meet the Irishman and I decided not to bother putting my knickers back on. I never withhold information about my sexploits to Ted. When I was feeling his cock in the pub I told him that had been lying back on my boss’s desk about an hour earlier and how he’d been going down on me. I also told him that I wasn’t going to let him fuck me until he provided the Pixie with some visual entertainment. This bit of news made Ted even more annoyed with himself that he hadn’t been able to take advantage of our invitation to join us at the hotel. I stroked his cock gently and reassured him that Alice would be probably perfectly happy to consider sharing my body with him in the near future. I even went as far as suggesting that I would be prepared to call her later on and see what could be arranged. He was more than happy with that idea. He slipped his hand up my skirt and fingered my sticky wet cunt and suggested that we go and get a cab.

No comments:

Post a Comment