Tuesday 4 March 2014

The first cock she'd had for months



What with me being busy organising everything all evening, I hadn’t had the time to get changed. I was still wearing the clothes I’d worn to work – and most days I don’t really do the whole sexy power dressing thing – so I was wearing a pencil skirt and matching jacket, a white cotton blouse and my winter boots. I was fortunate enough to be wearing nice white lace knickers and a matching bra, but nobody would have said I was wearing seduction lingerie. I did have a tiny moment of panic, but then I reminded myself that this evening wasn’t supposed to be about me.



Alice did look a bit miserable when she arrived. Every time she had come to my place before she looked amazing and dressed for sex. On Thursday evening, apart from a pair of killer stiletto court shoes she looked a little bedraggled in skinny jeans, a baggy jumper beneath a thick winter coat and looking like she’d been sobbing all the way up from Brighton. I gave her a huge hug and I noticed that she trembled a little as I held her. My heart ached for her and I didn’t want to let her go as she started to kiss me.



Ted was wonderful. He busied himself in the kitchen while I took her coat and her overnight bag and left them for her in my bedroom. When I came back we sat together on the sofa as I reassured her that she was the most perfect girl in the World and far better than the dreadful Italian harpy deserved. I promised her that her life would be far better from now on, and that I would devote myself to doing everything possible to make her happy. I even broke my own cardinal rule and told her that I loved her deeply and would do anything and everything she wanted.



“I want to get fucked by a man”, she said, “I want to get fucked all weekend”.



“And that’s exactly what you are going to do”, I said. “Ted is here to fuck you tonight. I will be with you if you want me to, but he’s all yours. And then tomorrow morning we will kick him at of bed early and go into the office where Paul will be waiting for you. You do know that he’s really got the hots for you don’t you? He’s wanted to fuck you again since that day in the hotel. You can have had two wonderful cocks in your cunt before that bitch, ex-girlfriend in Brighton has even woken up”.



She snorted in amused agreement. Then she called for Ted.



He wandered into the living room, standing in the doorway. He had taken his jacket and his tie off in the kitchen and he stood in front of us in his suit trousers and waistcoat with his shirt collar open. My God he looked like a handsome Devil. Alice pulled her baggy shapeless jumper off over her head and then she beckoned him to come forward.



As he walked towards us we both sat up. She was perched in a very prim and proper fashion on the edge of the seat. I glanced over her slim form as she sat next to me, loving the curve of her pert bum and noticing how her little tits were pressing against her shabby tee-shirt and revealing her erect nipples.



“It’s been a very long time since Alice has handled a dick, and she would like you to open your flies,” I said.



The Irishman unzipped his trousers and stood before her as he pulled his cock from his underpants.



“Jayne has told me that you are her present to me. She says that I can fuck you all night,” she said as she reached for his dick. “You’re ready to do that for me aren’t you Ted? You see, I’ve been wasting my time with a girl in Brighton for far too long. And now I’m here in London I want to reacquaint myself with whatever a man can offer”.



Ted’s cock is huge, but seeing it in Alice’s hand has always made it look bigger. Her fingers were hardly able hold the thickness of his shaft, and she pulled him into her mouth. He pushed his pelvis forward to fuck her face while she hummed with pleasure to taste a cock for the first time in ages. She covered the Irishman’s shaft with her split and slowly masturbated him. I was transfixed by the sight of my friend wanking him off.



She pulled her mouth away. Then she cupped his heavy balls with her free hand, gently squeezing his bollocks in her open palm.



“Have you got enough spunk for me tonight?”



Ted said nothing, but he kicked off his brogues and began to undress before us. It was ungainly, but effective and at no point did his cock leave Alice’s perfectly manicured grasp. When he was completely naked in front of us she pulled his dick into her mouth again.



I know that I promised the Irishman to Alice, but I have very little self-control and so I edged along the sofa next to my guest and nuzzled my face next to hers and into Ted’s crotch, kissing, licking and finally sucking his balls. When she released his cock from her mouth, I willingly took over while she stroked his dick.



“If you can’t satisfy me tonight Ted, then your girlfriend is going to take me to her office for another little rendezvous. Did you know that Jayne’s boss wants to fuck me too? Because I will be perfectly happy to take another man tomorrow”.



As Alice was speaking I could feel the dick in my mouth throb. He almost ejaculated over my tongue. So I pulled away and I sat back against the back of the chair. For one night only all of Ted’s semen would belong to her.



While she played with him, she said, “So you can cum in my mouth or you can do whatever you want to do to me, because I want to be a complete slut for a few days”.



I sat forward again and unbuttoned her skinny jeans as she returned to giving Ted a blow-job. As the naked Irishman fucked her face, my fingers slipped into her knickers and curled into her pussy. My fingertips teased her clit then filled her wet cunt. I knew that my guest was ready for sex, and I relished the chance to see her fucked.



Alice kicked off those killer heels then she let me pull her jeans off. She raised her hips off the cushions of the sofa to allow me to pull down the denim fabric. She sat on my sofa, sucking Ted’s cock and holding his heavy bollocks while wearing only her shapeless tee-shirt and plain pink cotton panties. The fabric was clinging to the outline of her cunt, and I could see the pale pastel pink cotton was darker between her legs where she was wet.



I placed the tip of my finger against the waist-band of her knickers and on the outside I followed the line of her landing-strip visible through the material to her pussy. My fingertips pulled the cotton aside and slipped into her cunt.



She was ready to be fucked.


The Irishman got onto his knees and presented his marvellous dick to Alice. She reached forward and caressed his cock and his heavy balls lovingly, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of male genitals against her hands. As she played with Ted’s bollocks I pulled up her tee-shirt and my mouth fell upon her proud pink nipples and pushed her back in the seat. Ted’s hands grasped her hips and he persuaded her to raise her bottom off the upholstery to pull her knickers off. When her cunt was naked, she opened her thighs wide apart and I watched Ted’s enter her. She gasped as her pussy was filled with his dick, the first cock she’d had for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment