Friday 7 March 2014

Do you think about us?



On the platform at the tube station, sitting on a bench surrounded by early morning commuters Alice turned to me and said, “I love you Jayne. I mean, last night was wonderful and just what I needed, but I don’t think I’ve ever known anyone who has been as selfless as you. Let me do something for you”.

I only really heard the first four words. My head was spinning. I blurted out a load of incoherent nonsense which could have been summarised with the words: spunk, your cunt, and anything for you. Aren’t I sophisticated?

We walked through the reception of my building, the security-guard was clearly wondering who my companion was, but he said nothing. When the lift doors opened we walked across the empty floor to Paul’s office. He was there to meet us and looked horribly smug.

He closed the door behind us when we entered his office. And then there was one of those long embarrassing silences.

The impasse was broken by Alice. He was sitting in his chair and she was between him and his desk.

“I have spent the night fucking Jayne’s boyfriend and I’m here to fuck you”. She unbuttoned her short skirt, pulled the zip down and eased the garment off her slim hips, holding the waistband of the skirt ready to let it fall to the floor. She said, “Did you fuck your wife last night? Did you fuck her when you knew that I’d be here to enjoy your cock this morning?”

Paul mumbled that he hadn’t. She released her grip and let the short skirt fall around her ankles.

“So you will have plenty of spunk for me, won’t you? You recognise these panties don’t you? You paid for these before you fucked me last time”. She perched her bum on the edge of Paul’s desk and moved her feet wide apart. As my Boss stared at her, looking at her killer heels and her shapely slim legs, she slipped a beautifully manicured hand inside her knickers. “If you’re going to fuck me here, then I want to see what you’ve kept for me. Show me your dick; show me what you are going to fuck me with”.

She was being so assertive. I loved what she was saying and the way she was controlling Paul. I was hypnotised and couldn’t help but to finger myself in awe. All three of us were masturbating.

“Do you think about Jayne when you fuck you wife? Do you think about us?”

As he tugged on his gorgeous dick, Paul grunted that he frequently did.

“Because I’m very good at licking pussy, and Jayne wants to lie on your desk and enjoy my skills when you fuck me,” she said. She tapped on the top of the desk to signal that I should join her. I responded immediately, pulling my panties off and clambering onto the surface. I lay back on the tooled leather surface and opened my legs to let Paul watch my busy fingers. Alice stood up and slowly turned around in front of my Boss and then bent over at the waist and she eased herself over the desk. Her tongue met my cunt.

It was the first time she had tasted me since she’d arrive in town. I was in such ecstasy I started to whale through pleasure. I could hardly breathe for pure joy and I thought that I would pass out when Alice stopped and looked over her shoulder. “When you pull my knickers down, I want you to think about fucking your wife. Fuck me like you want to fuck her when she does this. Fuck me like you are watching her satisfying Jayne with her mouth. Fuck me up bum and call me her name,” she said as she wiggled her hips at him.

Paul rose to his feet and stood behind Alice and he thrust his big dick into her cunt. He knocked her whole body forwards and her face collided with my pussy. My head flopped backwards and I lay on the surface listening to him fuck her.

“Sarah!” he grunted.

 I realised that I was mumbling. “I want your wife to lick my cunt when you’re inside her”.

Alice was writhing with pleasure as my Boss’s cock thrust into her. “I want that too,” he said, “I will take you both. I’ll fuck each of you. I’ll fuck you together”.

My head was spinning. Did he really just say that? I wasn’t sure. But the images that flooded my imagination made me cum very hard indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment