Monday 17 March 2014

Cum inside your two little sluts



Well then.

Hasn’t my cunt become outrageously popular? For the last two weeks I have had two men and two girls falling over themselves to spend time between my legs. Chloe has always been very eager to please and she’s never really been that far away, but Alice has taken the train to London straight after leaving work of Friday evening and stayed until she could take the last train possible and still be back at work in Brighton on Monday morning. I truly love being the centre of all this attention.

Just because Alice has only been here at the weekends, it’s not meant that my weekdays have been spent resting. The Irishman has turned up on demand (and sometimes on spec) and he’s has been hornier than I’ve ever known him. He’s fucked me relentlessly, taken me in every conceivable position and filled each and every orifice with his spunk. I swear that one evening, it was only when the teenager came back from fucking her boyfriend, that I could take a well-earned rest by watching them shag. He pressed his mouth against her recently fucked cunt and relished the taste of the other boy’s semen inside her.

Paul has also been very demanding. I’ve had text messages and frequent emails that have made me blush and had me in the office at all sorts of un-godly hours and travelling home with his sperm clinging to the gusset of my knickers.

It didn’t take a massive leap of the imagination to work out what to do next, and to be honest it didn’t take much organisation.

Last Friday I left work pretty much on time with my Boss and we took a cab to Victoria in time to meet the Alice’s train and then on to my flat. She sat opposite him on the fold-down seat and opened her legs enough to show him that beneath her short, but otherwise business-like skirt, she’d “forgotten” to wear any knickers. As he stared at her naked cunt I whispered in his ear just what he’d be able to expect when we all got in.

We had a little less than two hours and he fucked each of us. My boss took Alice before she’d undressed; he pushed her skirt up and entered her doggie style as she knelt on my bed. I played with her clit while he fucked her and they both climaxed quickly. She collapsed onto her front with her skirt up around her waist and displaying her black suspenders stretched across her lovely little arse. I took his cock in my mouth and tasted the mixed flavour of her pussy and spunk that covered his dick. Alice’s fingers were visible between her open thighs as she played with herself and Paul watched. His erection had hardly waned and I presented him with my eager cunt. I lay on my front, fingering my cunt with abandon as he mounted me. He fucked me hard and as his dick filled my I felt his body-weight force me rhythmically against the mattress until his balls erupted into my pussy.

The Irishman arrived just before nine o’clock and my boss hadn’t long gone. When Ted came through the living room door he stood and looked at Alice and me sitting together on the sofa. I was only wearing my bathrobe and the Pixie had borrowed Chloe’s kimono. Ceremoniously we pulled our garments open and parted our naked thighs.

“Hello Ted,” Alice said, “we have been very busy girls this evening. We have both just been fucked by Jayne’s boss”. She reached between my legs and her fingers separated the lips of my cunt. “Can you see Paul’s spunk in Jayne’s pussy? Would you like to see what he’s given me? He has just spunked inside each of us and now we want you to cum inside your two little sluts as well”.

No comments:

Post a Comment