Thursday 6 March 2014

Soapy bodies



It was still dark when I my alarm started chirping. I was lying on my side when I reached to turn it off with Chloe curled up behind me. She still had her thumb up my cunt with my clit pressed against the knuckle of her forefinger. I doubt very much that we’d been asleep for long.

I dragged myself out of the sofa-bed and made my way to the kitchen. I put the kettle on and momentarily wondered if the morning rendezvous with Paul was worth getting up at this Godless hour. It would be.

Being the perfect hostess I took two mugs of tea into the bedroom and woke up the two people lying in my bed. The room smelt of sweat, spunk and pussy. Alice looked like a very happy bunny when she sleepily opened her eyes. She knew why I’d woken her up so early.

Despite being roundly fucked all night, she showed no lack of appetite for more cock. As Ted took the mug from me, he knew that he had nothing to complain about. If my guest was going to go off to fuck another man, then it wouldn’t be because he’d not done his best. If she wasn’t satisfied, then he certainly was.

I was in the shower when Alice joined me under the flow. The water cascaded over our bodies as we shared our first moment alone. Although we didn’t really say much as we caressed each other’s soapy bodies I felt an amazing bond between us. My sudsy hand slipped over her pubic mound and my fingers entered her cunt. I knew that she’d been fucking my boyfriend all night and I knew that within the next hour she would fuck my Boss. But while we stood embracing in the shower she belonged to me.

We both got dressed in my bedroom. I went to my wardrobe and selected my outfit for work and Alice pulled out of her bag a short skirt, clean tee-shirt, black hold-up stockings and a pair of very pretty little knickers. As she pulled them over her hips I realised that the panties were the same pair that Paul had paid for before her fucked her in the hotel.

In bed Ted had been joined by Chloe. She was snuggled up next to him, and from the movement under the quilt we could see that she was trying to wank him off. Alice grabbed the corner of the duvet and pulled it away. His cock was growing in the teenager’s hand.

She said, “Even after everything last night? You really are a wonderful fuck Ted. And if you have anything left for Chloe, I’d love to hear about it!” She stood next to Ted and bent over to kiss him. “Thank you. Thank you for a wonderful night, I’m sure we will do it again. But next time Jayne will be with us”.

We left my flat when it was still pitch-dark with the teenager hoping to coax a final ejaculation from Ted.

No comments:

Post a Comment