Thursday 27 February 2014

Logistics


So. Get my amazing logistics skills.

This afternoon I received a call from Alice in tears. She told me that she’d been dumped by the fat Italian lesbian harpy. I was quietly overjoyed, but I had enough tact to sound ever so sympathetic.

I have been utterly besotted with Alice since our holiday in Italy, I make no secret about that, and I have weaselled my way into her bed on a few occasions in the time that she’s been with the fat bird. The idea of her being single again makes my heart soar.

As I was talking to her I couldn’t wait to get her knickers off and reacquaint myself with her pretty cunt. And as much as I want to take her away from everyone and have her all to myself, the idea of regularly sharing her elfin body with Chloe is equally appealing. Then, while she was still full of self-recriminations about the collapse of her first lesbo relationship and I was doing my best to tell her that the girl was never worthy of her affections, the images of her getting fucked by the Irishman and by my boss flooded my memory.

I suggested that what she probably needed was to get fucked up her bum by man. As soon as the words left my mouth I realised that I might have been unbelievably crass.

I was wrong. I nice fat cock was exactly what Alice wanted, and she said that she would inform her boss that she’d take Friday off work to take the fullest advantage of everything I can arrange.

So here are my logistics skills coming to the fore.

As I type this, Chloe has just left the flat for the night so that she can see “Sugar”. I texted Paul to say that I needed to have an early meeting tomorrow morning and that I will be bringing Alice with me. He agreed straight away. And now I am waiting for Ted to arrive with her. The Irishman has gone to Victoria Station to meet her off the train and bring her to my flat.

If you are reading this on Thursday, then think about how that girl is about to be fucked until she can’t stand up. I have to go, they're at the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment