Wednesday 5 March 2014

God bless the teenager



To keep my promise to Alice that she could exclusively enjoy Ted’s dick, I slept on the sofa-bed.

I say slept, but for most of the night I fingered my cunt as I lay there listening to Alice and Ted fucking in the next room. I was as horny as Hell. I realised that it was my jealousy that was driving my lust. Of course I wanted to be with Alice, but I have never been in the same building as Ted when he’s fucking a girl without either being present or being otherwise occupied (like with Charlie the beautiful redhead). I really wanted to join them. I mean I really did. There was no way that I was likely to fall asleep while the sounds of their vigorous fucking came through the walls. And to cap it off, all of my collection of vibrators were in the bedroom. I briefly imagined that I could have slipped into the room and quietly opened the drawer of my bedside cabinet and grab any one of a gazillion sex-toys and sneaked out un-noticed when I heard Alice asking to be buggered.

I climaxed all over my fingers and at the time I felt very generous for leaving them alone together, while being fully aware that I would be an unashamed spectator when she fucked my Boss in the morning.

However, the fuck-fest that was going on in the bedroom showed little signs of abating. The Irishman was clearly taking his responsibilities seriously. If Alice was going to get up in the morning and fuck my Boss on his desk, then she wasn’t going to do it for lack of male attention this evening. Before too long they were at it again and my hand was back between my thighs.

Believe me. There is only so much a randy little whore can take. I knew that the girl lying in my bed would have her pussy oozing spunk. More than anything I wanted to taste her just fucked cunt and as hard as I tried to distract myself by licking my own juices off my fingers, it just wasn’t going to be enough when I heard Ted growling as he came in Alice’s arse.

I needed a pee. The springs of the sofa-bed squealed as I got up. I made up my mind that after I’d been to the toilet I would burst into the bedroom unannounced where I’d be welcomed under the duvet and bring something to the party.

As I sat tinkling into the lavatory in the dark I heard Ted get out of bed. Before I could do anything he’d switched on the bathroom light and we were blinking silently at each other. He wondered over to where I sat with my pyjamas bottoms around my ankles. He looked down at me, and I reached up and stroked his naked chest and stomach.

“This is just like when we first met,” I whispered.

He said nothing, but he smiled lovingly down at me. His semi-stiff dick and balls were soaked from Alice’s cunt juices. I caressed his bits and his cock twitched. I held my palm against my face and deeply inhaled their sexy joint scents. I couldn’t  help myself but to reach out again to hold his dick.

“Are you having a good time?” I whispered. “Are you giving Alice what she needs?”

He said nothing but audibly moaned with pleasure. His chubby cock was beginning to swell again, and then it was in my mouth. I felt his heart beating as his dick grew against my tongue. The taste of Alice’s cunt and the flavour of the Irishman’s semen almost overwhelmed me and my free hand dipped down between my thighs to meet my sopping pussy.

“Join us”, he said.

I wanted to. I wanted to join them more than anything. But I wanted to be true to my word and keep my promise to my guest.

“Chloe will be home soon,” I replied and quietly left him in the bathroom. As I crossed the landing I heard Chloe’s key in the front door. God bless the teenager!

She stumbled up the stairs slightly the worse for drink, and I have never been so pleased to see her. I dragged her into the living room and pulled her onto the sofa-bed. She was a little confused.

“What are you doing here? I came home because I thought you and Alice and Ted would all be fucking each other. I thought that I could take Ted away so that you could shag Alice”, she whispered.

As she was talking I forced my hand up her skirt. As always she wasn’t wearing any knickers and the tips of my fingers entered her cunt. Her pussy was sticky with her boyfriend’s sperm and I tasted the sweet flavour of his offering. Without letting the girl get undressed I pulled her over me for a sixty-nine and opened my legs. Her mouth met my soaking cunt as her hips lowered over my face; my tongue enjoyed the taste of her just fucked pussy and I knew that I would be able to leave Alice and Ted alone for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment