Tuesday 10 December 2013

Quite enough gin and tonic



Since I came back to London from Christmas I have only had two cocks in my cunt. I have fucked my boss and I have fucked Ted. I have had plenty of girly sex. Largely thanks to having a pretty little teenager crawling into my bed most nights since January. I don’t like to sound like I’d complain about things like that, but earlier this year I was something of a naughty girl.

When Chloe isn’t being ever so attentive, or when I’m introducing her to my girlfriends or strange and exotic Eastern European girls she hangs out with the spotty boy from the post-room at work with the unusually sweet tasting spunk. I actually rather like him, but I’m far too out of his league to give him the sound fucking he probably deserves. But that’s not to say that I don’t enjoy his cheeky humour or his company.

So one evening in early summer, after work I found myself sitting with Chloe in a pub with “Sugar” and a couple of his friends. When my flatmate had disappeared with the lad to suck him off in the toilets, I was indiscrete enough to tell the guys what was happening. Their reaction wasn’t exactly subtle. Boyish excitement and all that, but I’ll admit that I wasn’t as sophisticated and whatever as I should have been. They were quite cute lads and I’d had quite enough gin & tonics, so I blurted out, “Have you guys ever had a threesome?”

I ended up in their shared house in Muswell Hill with one guy in my pussy and the other in my arse.

Like I said, something of a naughty girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment