Sunday 8 December 2013

Leant against the cushions on the couch



We left him on the floor. His face and his hair were soaked in urine, he lay in a puddle of my piss and the four of us girls burst into laughter. His impressive erect cock lay over his stomach; he still had been denied the orgasm he craved.

Chloe was the first to take pity, so she straddled his prone body and took his dick, At first she took him in her young mouth, then she took him in her pussy. The two professionals encouraged her to fuck him hard (like she really needed the encouragement). The teenager dug her fingernails into Ted’s chest, raking his pecks and tearing against his nipples as she wriggled her pelvis over his. It was clear that she was fucking the prone Irishman for the enjoyment of her audience, and as we all watched her we called out our praise for her evident enthusiasm. She grabbed him by the shoulders and leaned against him, raising her hips off his dick and falling back to take his length into her your teenage pussy.

”I love watching Ted fuck her, I love looking at his cock inside her young cunt,” I said to the two women beside me.

My lover had pushed his dick into each of the women in the room, but he belonged to me. Every cunt he’d fucked had also been offered to me, and I’d taken each offer with relish. The Irishman’s cock was, and would always be, my gift to the girls I wanted to shag. So I knew that he would oblige me by only offering me his spunk. 

Ted’s cock serviced Chloe’s pussy. We all were turned on by watching them fuck, but the two other girls in the apartment knew that he would only cum inside me. Having got so far, having been inside two girls he had frequently masturbated to and avoiding spoiling the party, we knew that he could make the teenager orgasm without emptying his bollocks into her, and she wailed as she came around his dick.

Ted was obviously proud of himself.

The Model said, “We want to watch you fuck Jayne, Ted. As you’ve been so good as to exhibit such self-control, you can now fuck Jayne. You can fuck her until you cum, but you have to fuck her arse,she said, "Jayne, get onto your hands and knees and get ready for this man’s dick”.

There was no way that I was going to deny her, so I got onto the floor, leant against the cushions on the couch and presented my bum to the Irishman. 

The Model crossed the room to the mantelpiece covered with sex-toys and retrieved the keys to the hand-cuffs. She released Ted’s wrists, and as I waited for him, he grasped my hips and pushed his cock into bum. His dick was slick with the moisture that each of the girl’s he’d fucked, but as he entered me my bum-hole burned. His entry made me wince but I wasn’t going to complain in front of my audience. He fucked me. He fucked me hard to relieve the desire he’d been building all evening. I loved it. His cock felt wonderful, deep in my bowels and the all-girl audience were whooping in delight. My hand was between my legs, fingering my empty cunt as he fucked my arse. Ted’s fingertips dug into my hips, I could feel his heavy balls swinging against my wet pussy as he fucked me up my arse. I grunted my pleasure. 

He fucked me so well that I could barely keep my eyes open. But I glanced around the room, our hostess had returned to the mantelpiece and from the corner of my eye I saw her take down the large, blue strap-on that lay in the centre of the display. As Ted rammed me, I watched her step into the harness, pull the straps tight across her bum and adjust the dildo protruding from her pubic mound and covering it with lube.

She approached Ted from behind. He was so preoccupied by being able to fuck me unfettered that he wasn’t aware of the Model settling onto her knees behind him. The first he knew was the sensation of her pushing the plastic cock into his arse. I felt him stop his thrusts and I knew that she had entered his rectum with her strap-on. 

He paused. He grunted. And he knew that as he continued to fuck me he’d feel the Model’s dildo inside him.

Because I knew he was being buggered as he bugged me I came within seconds. I howled with pure joy as his cock moved inside my arse. My body was shaking with ecstasy and a stream of obscenities flowed from my mouth. It was the best bum-fuck I had ever had and I grunted and grunted and grunted as he unloaded wave after wave of spunk inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment