Thursday 5 December 2013

Empty his bollocks into her



The hostess wanted a dick in her cunt. She barked at her friends lying on the sofa to get out of the way and we hurried to make space for her. As we sat up she settled between us with her pussy at the edge of the cushion. Ted was still on his knees and he turned to face her. She spread her arms behind our necks, across the back of the sofa, and told the teenager to guide the Irishman’s cock into her pussy.

“Now Ted. I know that you have wanted to fuck me for a while. I’ve heard such good things about how good you can fuck. Jayne and Chloe here tell me that you have very good self-control. So you can fuck me now. I want to cum around your cock, but then I want you to make my friends cum as well. You have to fuck each of us, do you understand? Give me you cock. Give you cock to me now”

Chloe’s fist was wrapped around the Irishman’s dick and she guided it into the Model's cunt.

Three girls saw his cock slip into the Model. He still had his wrists shackled by the pink, fluffy handcuffs so he couldn’t hold her when he entered her. The Model’s cunt swallowed his massive dick and his entie length. I kissed her deeply as Ted fucked her slowly, she moaned into my mouth as Eva played with her clit. The Irishman’s pubic bone was bruising the blonde girl’s finger as he rammed his dick into her. 

I watched his face, he couldn’t believe his luck. He was finally fucking the girl who he’d watched fuck on the computer screen. 

I wanted his spunk to fill her pussy; I wanted him to empty his bollocks into her cunt.

I wanted him to have this opportunity because I love him and I knew that ejaculating into her would make him so absolutely happy. But I also wanted to taste his spunk in her cunt. I wanted to lick her pussy when it was filled with my lover’s semen. I wanted him, his cock to make her orgasm, and then to place my face between her open thighs and to lick Ted’s sperm from her pussy and make her climax again. I wanted her to know that me, me who had brought the teenager and the Irishman to her home, could make her cum over and over again.

Ted fucked her harder and harder. The girl experiencing his actions started to quiver as the blonde teased her clit then her orgasm struck. 

She squealed into my mouth as I kissed her, sweat broke out in beads across tits and she shuddered around Ted’s dick. I know when he is about to ejaculate. I have enough experience of watching him fuck my friends. But Eva is also well practiced in expecting the critical moment. As Ted was fucking the Model her colleague placed her high-heeled shoe against the Irishman’s chest and she kicked and pushed him backwards onto the floor. 

He lay on the polished wooden floor, his dick twitching and throbbing and because his hands were cuffed behind his back, he couldn’t give himself the final stimulation he craved.

No comments:

Post a Comment