Saturday 7 December 2013

"I will piss over your face"



Ted’s mouth tasted of the flavour of the Model’s pussy and that of my flatmate when I kissed him. But it wasn’t me that fucked him next. I guided him onto his back affectionately then positioned my hips over his head. As his tongue caressed my clit and my cunt dripped into his open mouth, I promised him that the next pussy he’d feel around his dick would be the blonde girl he’s watched fuck on his computer. 

Eva settled over his cock, guiding his length into her cunt. With my legs astride his head and the girl whose images he’d masturbated to so often slipping his erection into her sex, he purred into my cunt.

We each rocked our hips over his body, fucking him slowly with determination. I remembered the times that I have pissed over his face, and I wanted to do the same again.

“If you make this girl cum,” I said, “I will piss over you face”

I felt him shudder with desire, and he thrust his dick into her more vigorously.

“Make me cum. Make me cum and accept Jayne’s piss into your mouth you dirty fucker,” Eva said.

Ted was lying on his back against the polished wooden floor, his hands were still shackled behind his back, but he thrust harder upwards into Eva’s pussy. I listened to her getting fucked, hearing her get closer to her climax, wishing my bladder would empty on command. We took his body, enjoying our exhibitionism, I felt his tongue and Eva felt his cock in our cunts. He performed brilliantly and when she started to cum, I raised my hips off the Irishman’s face a little. A tiny amount of urine leaked onto his face. I heard him gasp quietly, then the piss started to flow.

I covered his face, aiming the flow into his open mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment