Wednesday 4 December 2013

Pleasure from each of them



I have watched Ted go down on women before. I know he’s good (don’t I ever!) and watching him perform is always a pleasure because I appreciate his awesome skill. This was different, it was different because I’d seen a whole load of movies, on DVD and downloaded from the internet of the Model getting her cunt licked and however brilliant she might have been as an erotic performer, this time I knew that she wasn’t under direction. The pleasure that the Irishman was giving her and she demonstrated so well to the girls in the room, wasn’t for the benefit of film-makers, it was genuine. Her only audience were here. The only people who would see her holding Ted against her cunt were present; we were all sitting around her as she fucked his face. She caressed the back of Ted’s head, his hair between her fingers as her pelvis rocked against his tongue and his lips.

My pussy was dripping as I watched her. He had been pulled onto the floor, his head tilted up to enjoy her cunt, and the sight meant that I couldn’t avoid fingering myself. 

I wasn’t alone. Eva parted her legs and her fingers slipped between her open thighs. We sat side by side on the sofa and fingered ourselves with abandon as we gazed on our hostess’s ecstatic face. I fucked myself with two and then three fingers next to the blonde girl who was enjoying the spectacle equally. My young, live-in fuck toy was far more proactive; she positioned herself on the floor behind the Model and reached up above the girl’s thigh-length boots to stroke her buttocks. Chloe pressed her face against the Model’s arse and separated her cheeks to circle her arse-hole with her tongue. The woman standing between the two took pleasure from each of them.

The room smelt of cunt.

I moved across the sofa, lying on my back in front of our hostess. Eva settled over my body. As the Model gazed down on us we licked and fingered each other’s cunts. I wanted to provide entertainment to the girl in the long boots, but the professional lying over me had specific ideas. Her fingers probed deeper inside me, and she stretched my pussy open further and further as she curled her hand inside me. With her thumb tucked against her palm I felt her knuckles enter me. Her tongue ran across my clit as her entire fist pressed against the wall of my vagina.

My orgasm was so fucking hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment