Wednesday 22 May 2013

Soapy



The bathroom was huge and Chloe was lying back in the big roll-top bath up to her pert little breasts in bubbles. I joined her in the warm soapy water and we played with each other and giggled about his plight. 

We knew that he would be torn between the spectacle on the television screen and listening to our games. We played up to him by encouraging each other to say the most lewd things. 

The warm water and bubbles made our skin soft and slippery as we explored each other’s bodies. Between splashes we made sure that Ted knew that the teenager was biting my proud nipples or that I was fingering her cunt.

I had sat with my flat-mate to watch the movie when it arrived in the post. We’d watched the DVD a number of times and we knew the story, so we knew when the scene in the gym was playing. 

Just as the Model in the movie was having sex with the blonde girl in the showers, the Irishman could hear that I had positioned myself on the rim of the bath as Chloe pressed her face between my open thighs. 

It reminded me of the neighbour we had in Italy, but whereas he could see me getting fucked, Ted could only hear the pleasure that the teenage girl was giving me. It felt so amazing. I knew that he couldn’t wait to fuck me. Just like when I was on holiday last year I made sure that he could hear my pleasure. I grabbed a handful of Chloe’s damp hair and held her face against my pussy as I climaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment