Sunday 19 May 2013

A pink vibrator on the quilt



I lay on the bed next to Chloe as she caught her breath. Ted collapsed next to her on the other side, panting heavily. My face was splattered with sperm until the teenager started to kiss me and licking the spunk from my cheeks and my chin. They were both momentarily satisfied but I was not. I really wanted the Irishman to demonstrate his ability to come back for more.

I sat up and looked down at the pair of them; I unhooked my bra and threw it across the room. Then I crawled across her prone body and took his softening dick in my mouth. He was beginning to shrink, but droplets of salty semen still oozed out of the tip and over my tongue. He tasted wonderful and his body involuntarily twitched from over sensitivity. I wanted to stem the collapse of his erection and through my skill and his desire he remained never less than hot and chubby.

My pussy ached and demanded attention. I moved to place my legs on either side of Chloe’s face and lowered my pelvis to meet her wet tongue. As I teased Ted’s cock with my mouth I knew that he was enjoying the sight of the teenager performing on me, his dick started to pulse and swell again between my lips. The girl wrapped her arms around my hips and pulled me closer. I felt her fingers between my buttocks as they danced across my arse-hole and I felt her to push them up my bum as I fucked her face. My mouth released the Irishman’s dick.

“Fuck my arse Chloe. Just fuck my arse with your fingers”, I begged.

Ted moved away and as he got to his feet I saw that his erection has returned to its former glorious glory. I longed to feel him inside me. As he clambered back onto the other end of the bed I knew it wouldn’t be long. Chloe’s body was beneath mine and I looked down at her. The pink vibrator lay on the quilt between her open legs. Her smooth mound was splattered with drops of Ted’s spunk and her pussy called to my mouth.

I knelt over her and licked up the offering the Irishman had left. Then my tongue and my lips met the girl’s cunt. Chloe and I were satisfying ourselves in a passionate sixty-nine as Ted positioned himself behind me. He crept towards me on the bed, and acknowledging his approach, she used her hands to pull my buttocks apart.

Chloe was clearly indicating that he should penetrate my arse. He spat on my arse-hole, and heard me groan in the anticipation of anal penetration, a groan that got louder when he placed his fingertip against my sphincter and pushed against it until it gave against his pressure.

As Chloe watched him fingering my bum, she moaned into my cunt. I felt her breath pass over my clit as her flat tongue passed over my clit. I felt the mattress move as Ted positioned himself behind me, guiding my legs further apart so he could join me over the teenager’s face. He placed the tip of his cock against my arse and tried to push forwards.

The girl’s expertise at cunnilingus showed. She did everything just right. My arse was tight and it didn’t want to give against his first thrust, but the threat of anal penetration took me over the edge and my orgasm hit me hard.

My arse-hole tightened with each spasm and without copious amounts of lubricant entering me would be impossible now that that was cumming and moaning into the teenager’s pussy. 

He had missed his chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment