Saturday 25 May 2013

Procrastination



If any guy walking down my street had happened to knock on my door this afternoon he would have been dragged inside, bundled up the stairs and fucked hard by two girls until he was utterly satisfied. All day Chloe and I have been quietly obsessed with the prospect of the night ahead and horny as Hell.

I called Ted around lunchtime and told him in no uncertain terms that his services would be required. I didn’t tell him what we had planned, only that he should bring his car and be available to take us “somewhere”.

Having done that, the only other thing we had to do was work out what we should wear on our visit to St. John’s Wood. Of course there was an awful lot of procrastination. I opened the wardrobe and pulled out any number of dresses and skirt/blouse combinations, I rummaged through my lingerie drawer and pondered upon my options there. It was impossible to make a decision, so we gave up and went back to bed. 

I never managed to make my mind up. I spent most of the afternoon with my face against the duvet with my bum in the air enjoying Chloe’s skill with her tongue as she played with my cunt and arse-hole.

No underwear and a little cotton summer dress. That’s all we think we will need this evening. Ted will be here in a minute…

No comments:

Post a Comment