Monday 20 May 2013

Exactly as we please



Ted was shaking with desire, breathing heavily with a tremor in his voice when he tried to speak. He got off the bed and his dick stood out proudly from the open bathrobe. Both Chloe and I had been given almighty orgasms and were momentarily satisfied. But the Irishman was out of sync with us, standing at the foot of the bed he reached and took hold of his erection, pumping his hand slowly, looking like it wouldn’t take much to let his spunk fly. 

We watched him masturbate as we lay next to each other. Chloe lay next to me. She played with my tits, raking my nipples between her teeth as I blindly reached between her legs and played with her pussy. We knew that our Sapphic display was added to Ted’s desire as we both looked up at him. 

I love watching a guy wanking. I love watch a guy grip his cock and try to make himself cum.

I heard Chloe say, “Stop him Jayne. Let’s keep him hard”, with a dirty little snigger.

We both got off the bed and approached him. I cupped his balls with a hand, feeling the weight and hardness of them, as if trying to judge how much spunk they contained, and then I wrapped my hand around his dick. It distracted him, and he didn’t notice that Chloe had pulled the towelling belt off the bathrobe and tied one end around his right wrist. I gently pushed him backwards across the room and into an armchair. His arms were hanging over the sides. He sat back as I made sure that his bathrobe was left open and knelt down in front of him; taking the end of his dick in my mouth. My tongue passed over his glans and his body shook.

“You like that don’t you Ted?” I said.

He let out a trembling answer, as I pursed my lips and blew cool breath over his hard, hot end. I opened my lips to excite him more and tease him by taking the tip of his dick into my mouth. He probably wanted to grab my head and force my mouth around his erection and ejaculate onto my tongue. But he wasn’t able to do that because Chloe had tied his wrists together with the bathrobe’s belt that ran beneath the armchair. He was fucked. And not in the way he wanted.

Ted was helpless and very horny. We both looked down at him, proud of ourselves as a look of resignation formed on his features.

“You are going to be our toy”, Chloe said.

“To do with exactly as we please”, I added.

No comments:

Post a Comment