Saturday 18 May 2013

Queen Anne



The tyres crunched against the gravel, as we pulled up outside the Queen Anne hotel in Kent. Ted took our bags out of the boot and we all walked through the door into the reception. Chloe was clinging to the Irishman’s arm as the receptionist prepared the paperwork for the two rooms he’d had booked and he reached out and caressed my bum through my jeans; the fabric moved a little between my legs under his touch, teasing my cunt. The receptionist gave us neighbouring rooms with a convenient door between the two. 

Chloe unlocked the door between the rooms and we all inspected them together. They were bright and airy, if a little chintzy. I pushed open the large sash windows and a fresh Spring breeze entered the room as we looked down over the terrace of the bar below and across to an uninterrupted view of the woods and fields. The bed in the larger room was huge; it was there we congregated, happy with the accommodation.

Ted pulled me onto his lap and stroked my neck. Chloe stood in front of us, and she tucked a strand of her long chestnut hair behind an ear to lean over and kiss me. The attention I was receiving from both of them made me wriggle a little with excitement in his lap and I could feel his dick start to twitch and swell. He knew that we all would be fucking soon.

Ted went and took a shower. As we listened to the water running we stripped off our jeans and tee-shirts cuddled up together in our underwear. My mouth met Chloe’s nipples through the lace of her bra and they hardened against my tongue. I ran my hand over her naked stomach, stroked her smooth mound with my fingertips and slipped them between her open thighs. Chloe’s cunt was soaking and she presented her wet pussy towards the open door as Ted returned.

The Irishman had put one of the hotel’s soft cotton bathrobes across his shoulders, leaving it open with his throbbing erection jutting out. Through the open door he could see both of us lying nearly naked on the bed, I kissed Chloe deeply, our tongues milling around each other.

Chloe had her back towards him. With my left hand I was stroking my nails along Chloe’s spine. The light scratches brought out goose pimples on the teenager’s skin. She had placed her right hand between our bodies, her hand slipped inside the white cotton panties I was wearing and she was gently probing my slick pussy.

I lifted my hips off the bed so that she could pull my knickers off, then raised a leg off the bed to give him a better view of her fingers inside my cunt. Three of her fingers were sliding deeply in and out of my waxed hairless cunt, and he watched her penetrate me from her fingertips to her knuckles. As she entered and withdrew from me, I knew that he could see how wet Chloe’s fingers were, coated in the juices that were freely flowing from my cunt. I enjoyed the finger fuck and the exhibitionism in equal measure. (When it comes to foreplay this is pretty much as good as it gets). My young friend seemed to enjoy displaying how well she knew my body and I knew that Ted was feeling the jealousy, because however many times he had come to me and taken my body, however many times he had played with and entered my cunt or tight arse-hole, he knows that she has access to my pussy far more often than him.

We were both aware of the effect our display was having on him, I could hear his heavy breathing and feel electricity in the room. We found this power over him exhilarating, and we stifled gentle giggles conspiratorially as we parted our legs to display our pink swollen labia.

Chloe’s hand left my cunt and settled over her own. With her fingers she separated her lips and in that movement Ted saw how wet she had become. Moisture flowed out of her, and gathered at the bottom of her open slit. The folds of her pussy and the soft skin of her swollen lips were soaked in the juices that flowed from her cunt. My pussy, fresh from the removal of Chloe’s three fingers, shone. I was wet and dark, gaping open and begging for the Irishman’s wonderful cock. He looked at the two hungry pussies on the bed, his rigid dick solid with the pressure, his hanging balls hard and full of sperm, enough to soak both of us and he let out a deep animal groan of desire for both us.

Chloe smiled a coquettish smile as she looked at Ted’s straining erection and said, “Fuck me with your vibrator Jayne”.

Ted tore his eyes away from the sight between my legs and hers, and noticed the large pink dildo sitting in my open handbag across the room and he moved quickly to fetch it for the teenager. It was long and thick. Shaped like a penis, but ten inches long and at least six inches around, he twisted the base and it quietly hummed. As he leant over the bed to place it into my open hand, Ted’s erect cock brushed against Chloe’s naked calf.

The brief contact with his hot, hard, swollen glans excited her and caused her to let out a little gasp, showing some of the pleasure she felt in controlling his lust. Before the Irishman got off the bed, he let his dick rest for a short time on my naked leg letting me feel his pulse beating against my skin. He stood up and we started to kiss each other again. I placed the tip of the vibrating phallus against Chloe’s opening, the large head glided into her easily and I kept it just inside her teasingly.

Chloe started to stroke her clit with her fingers, enjoying the stimulation just inside her cunt and softly sighing with delight at her situation. Slowly I started to move the vibrator deeper inside her, pushing in a bit further and then withdrawing it. Slow gentle penetration that got a little deeper each time. Chloe’s enjoyment seemed to come from hearing Ted catching his breath as much as from what I was doing to her. As the vibrating tip passed over her g-spot, we realised that we had unleashed the exhibitionist in each of us and it thrilled us both.

“Do you want to watch me tonguing this girl’s clit as I fuck her, Ted?” I asked.

He stammered a reply, “Yes, Jayne… yes I would”.

I moved across the big bed, positioning myself over Chloe so that he could watch me taste her cunt and still see the dildo inside her. I gently licked her and fucked her with the toy, as its thick and long pink length inched further inside the girl’s cunt.  With each thrust of the vibrator she took a little more. Chloe was taking most of its throbbing, vibrating thickness into her pussy and we knew that Ted wanted it to be his dick inside her. She watched him stare at her sex with my lips and tongue caressing her clit.

We both knew that he wanted to mount her and push his cock into her tight young pussy as she displayed her enjoyment of those long pulsating inches deep inside her cunt.

He started to masturbate as he watched us. We knew that he had been so turned on by our performance that he was losing control. As I licked Chloe’s pussy she encouraged him to wank.

“Play with your cock Ted. We love to see you wanking. Hold your dick in your hand and make yourself cum as you watch Jayne licking my pussy. Watch her fucking me with dildo. Watch her fucking me with the throbbing dildo, and if you cum over my pussy, cum over Jayne’s face and cum over the fat toy in my cunt, we will both fuck you again!”

I looked up as he came closer. He wonderful cock was gripped in his fist and he pulled it vigorously, his heavy balls swinging as he knelt next to us. The girl’s fingers replaced my mouth and she played with herself. The vibrator’s base rested against my open palm as I pushed it into Chloe’s pussy. The tip of his purple dick drew closer to my face as I looked up at him and muttered, “Cum over my face”.

As the Irishman obliged and splashed my cheekbones with his spunk. It rained over my cheeks and chin. His semen dripped from my face onto Chloe’s fingertips and her pussy and the hotel room was filled with sounds of their shared orgasms.

No comments:

Post a Comment