Friday 24 May 2013

Girly phone-sex



I was sitting in my pyjamas on Thursday evening. The television was on, but I was paying very little attention. I knew that on Friday Paul was going to fuck me at work. Despite appearances to the contrary a girl can’t have everything – and for the past few weeks I haven’t been able to have Paul’s fabulous cock. I know that’s going to change tomorrow. When Paul wants to fuck me he starts off by sending me suggestive text messages and it makes no difference whether I ignore them or not, because they keep coming and always get more explicit until he gets me as horny as Hell.

So as I heard Chloe in the bath I started to play with myself. I admit that I was tempted to bring my flatmate into work with me at seven o’clock. All it would have taken was a quick message to my boss and he would have been there waiting for us.

We would have him lying naked on his back across his desk while we pulled down our knickers, pulled up our skirts and squatted over him. With our high heels digging into the leather surface on either side of his body I would be able to take all of his big dick in my pussy as she had him service her cunt with his mouth.

I was miles away for a moment, my imagination filled with the easily obtainable fantasy as my fingertips strummed my clit.

I was brought round by the sound of my phone beeping to alert me to in incoming message. I assumed it was the latest from Paul’s stream of filth. My phone was in my bag on the kitchen table, but the teenager had got out of her bath and was pouring out two glasses of wine from the fridge. She brought the drinks and my phone into the living room, passed me my glass and handed me the handset.

I saw that it was from the Model. I opened the message to see that it contained only a picture. I opened the image and saw a picture taken from a girl’s point of view of a blonde girl licking her cunt. I wasn’t a professional photo; it must have been taken on a phone, so I immediately assumed the photographer was my friend. Then it dawned on me that I recognised the pretty blonde girl. She was one of the girls that featured in the DVD that the Model had sent to me. She was one of the girls who my friend had been fucking with a strap-on in the film that we had left Ted watching when Chloe and I had taken a bath together in Kent. I was about to show it to Chloe when the phone rang. It was the same person who’d sent the picture.

“Jayne darling, how are you? And are you alone? Can we talk?”

“Hello, I’m fine thanks. I’m here with Chloe. But it’s OK”.

“She’s turned into quite a little whore hasn’t she? It must be wonderful to have such a pretty little plaything willing to do whatever you tell her to do. I’m really rather jealous. I hope that she’s not wearing any panties at the moment. Or have you relented on that little rule?”

“Oh no!” I couldn’t help but laugh a bit, “She still goes everywhere Commando. At the moment she’s just got out of the bath, so all she’s wearing is a big towel”.

“Did you just get my photo?” She sounded a little breathless as she spoke.

“Yes,” I said, “Isn’t that…”

“Yes it is. She’s going to be staying at my place for the weekend. She’s about to fly out to the Caribbean for a shoot, but for now she’s got her face firmly pressed between my thighs. She’s far better at licking my cunt when the cameras aren’t rolling. What about you? If your little sex-toy is nearly naked, what are you wearing?”

“Me? I’m in my pyjamas at the moment”.

“I want you to take them off, so that you can be getting your cunt licked as I speak to you”.

Chloe may do everything I tell her to do, but I always find it very difficult not to follow any instructions the Model gives me.

I relayed her orders to my flatmate, lifted my hips off the sofa so that she could pull down my pyjama bottoms then opened my legs and indicated that the girl should settle down on the floor in front of me. I leant forwards and untucked the bath sheet from around the girl’s bust and let the towel fall to the floor, then I beckoned her to come forward and pleasure me. I couldn’t help but gasp a little into the phone as the teenager’s tongue met my clit.

“Isn’t this good?” she asked.

“It’s heavenly”, I murmured in reply.

“We’ve been reading your blog”.

The Model is the only person I know who’s aware of my confessional. It’s sometimes a relief to be able to share my sexual exploits in person.

“You have been busy haven’t you? We were both very impressed with your latest adventure, and we were rather pleased to have played a minor role in the fun. That charming Irishman has a bit of a crush on me doesn’t he?”

“He’s always made that perfectly clear. When you pissed over his face in the winter he thought he’d died and gone to Heaven!”

“And he’s very attentive to you and Chloe after he’s driven you home from here?”

“Very!”

“Then I'm glad to be of service! I must admit, we were both intrigued to hear about his self-control. Do you think he could repeat his achievement with the four of you girls in Brighton?”

“I’m sure that he’d love to try”.

I was aware throughout the conversation that the Model was catching her breath as she spoke. Her blonde colleague was clearly excelling in her skills. 

The recognition of what the woman on the other end of the phone was saying dawned on me and the thought of taking Ted to St John’s Wood and watching him fuck each of us was almost unbearable. I pulled Chloe’s mouth hard against my cunt and fucked her face vigorously.

“Of course, we might have to test his resolve and shackle his hands. I think if he could take a blowjob from our two friends while he watched us fuck and still not cum, then perhaps he could satisfy all of us”.

The idea of producing such an amazing exhibitionist display made my heart pound. I grunted as Chloe licked and fingered my cunt with expertise. I could hardly speak as I listened to the woman down the line describe exactly what they planned to do. Her words and the teenager’s tongue brought me to a shattering climax and I dropped the phone and grabbed handfuls of Chloe’s chestnut curls in both fists and howled in ecstasy.
This weekend is going to be incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment