Sunday 3 March 2013

Vanity



The conversations I had with Alice over the weekend can be summarised thus:

She has been a complete slut so far this year. She’s had an awful lot of girl-on-girl sex and that has made me unbelievably jealous.

She’s said that she’s joined Lora and Charlie most nights, between them they’ve indulged in all sorts of variants of strap-on sex and she’s not going to stop accepting their invites any time soon and that also made me unbelievably jealous.

She’s fucked Victoria. They’ve spend the night together on more than one occasion and her lover has been in attendance each time. She hasn’t fucked him but she has sucked him off. This made me feel a little better.

She’s been to one of the all-girl-orgies that Charlie’s friends have organised, and as the “fresh meat” she was the centre of attention. I thought they were all a cabal of dreadful witches and I hated them all.

But then she told me that she has never had orgasms like the ones I have given her. And nothing has ever made me feel so proud.

Such vanity is going to send me to Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment