Thursday 21 March 2013

Deeply childish



Having spent the majority of this evening exchanging increasingly graphic text messages with Alice I can’t wait until Saturday.

I will be perfectly happy to hand over my living teenage sex-toy to Lora and Charlie and let them do whatever they choose to do with her. I fully intend to spend the weekend in Alice’s bed and reclaim my territory. The things she’s suggested would have made my clit tingle even without constant contact my new piercing provides me with.

I summoned the teenager to sit between my legs and over my tattooed mound I watched her perform her increasing expert duties on my cunt as I re-read Alice’s messages over and over again, but despite receiving Earth shattering orgasms, the correspondence on my phone still left me as horny as Hell.

As Alice’s texts got me so hot, I also sent messages to the two men in my life. I shall go to Brighton on Saturday morning with Chloe, but not before I have fucked Paul tomorrow morning and Ted tomorrow night.

It is deeply childish of me. But if Alice is going to have sex with some fat Italian bird then I am going to have some dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment