Tuesday 19 March 2013

Tender is the night



Being the good Catholic girl I am, I have been fighting off feelings of guilt about not posting anything recently. The reason is actually quite simple. My sexploits have largely ground to a halt over the last week or so because I was persuaded by certain girls in Brighton that my five blue stars don’t constitute enough decoration when it comes to my pussy. I was persuaded to pay another visit to the very heavily inked man and get the hood of my clitoris pierced.

I knew that the piercing could take a while to heal and despite following the best advice available (thank you Lora) my body has refused to co-operate. I wear a small ring and the little ball rests against my clit constantly. Despite walking like John Wayne and only wearing the softest cotton knickers given to me by Nana, I have been feeling somewhat tender.

I have a big mouth. I made the mistake of blabbing to Paul and to Ted, and naturally they both begged and pleaded to see my new decoration. It was their actions that followed that made me leap about like a scolded cat. The fucking bastards can’t be trusted to just look.

However, this evening I successfully fucked Chloe’s face and Sweet Baby Jesus it was mind-blowing.

To celebrate I will be spending the weekend in the south coast.

I am back.

No comments:

Post a Comment