Wednesday 20 March 2013

Sloppy seconds



The night when the Irishman proved to me that he was unable to follow the instructions to look but not touch we had been in the pub with Chloe after work. We’d been joined by the spotty boy from the post-room and as I was temporarily unable to take full advantage of her young body I decided that she should allow the eager little kitten the opportunity a second chance to experience his charms. I did tell her in no uncertain terms that she would have to be very discreet about our arrangements and to avoid any possibility of pillow talk I told her that I expected her to return home.

Back at my place Ted proved that he was incapable of doing what he was told. Even when I said that all I wanted was a serious buggering and I got on my hands and knees to present my arse to him, he was unable to stop himself from reaching around my hips and doing something that felt like a Napalm strike against my clit.

When I grew tired of hitting him with anything and everything to hand, we heard Chloe’s key in the door.

When she wandered in my bedroom it was obvious that she’d just been fucked. Her hair was a mess. She pulled up her skirt to show us the lad’s spunk that was still sticky around the lips of her pussy. I took hold her hand and pulled her onto my bed. As the Irishman wasn’t going to fuck me I knew that he would happily take her. The teenager got onto the bed, she lay with her face against the sheets with her bottom in the air and took a second cock into her slick sperm filled cunt while I watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment