Friday 22 March 2013

Finish his beer


When I slipped off my knickers and lay back over Paul’s desk early this morning you’d have thought he’d never seen a naked pussy before. The way he stared hungrily at my cunt and the new piercing made me unbelievably wet. The anticipation felt almost as extreme as the first time he fucked me. I needed no foreplay whatsoever (which was just as well because none was on offer).

With my legs open he entered me in a single thrust and his pubic bone pressed my new jewellery hard against my swollen clit. This was the first time I experienced it and it was absolutely fucking wonderful.

As a wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am it was quite possibly the best ever.

All morning my cunt has been buzzing. I’ve fingered myself in the toilets three times so far today and I doubt that my visits to the Ladies to satisfy myself will end before the end of the day.

I wish that I could spend the rest of the afternoon fucking and I seriously doubt that Ted is going to be able to finish his beer at 6.30 when I meet him, without me dragging him away to take full advantage of his cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment