Friday 8 March 2013

Cum soaked legs



I had a glass of wine on the table and was stuffing my face with a ham and cheese baguette. I was enjoying a carefree lunch with my living sex-toy in the quiet pub near our places of work when we were unexpected joined by the spotty boy from the post room.

I’ll admit that he does have a certain charm, but my companion was quite enamoured with him. I have a feeling that I will regret it, but I saw no harm in encouraging her. They flirted quite outrageously.

When he left his pint of lager on the table and told us how much he needed to piss, Chloe watched him cross the room to the toilet. I put my hand up her skirt. She was still following my instruction to forego any knickers and when my fingertips met her naked cunt I noticed that their flirtation had made her pussy pleasantly wet.

“Go and join him”, I said, “fuck him in the toilet and let me taste his cum in your cunt when you’ve finished”.

She obediently made her way across the room and darted through the door to the Gents. I went back to the bar and bought two more glasses of wine then waited.

Five minutes later the boy burst through the toilet door. He looked flushed in the face. He didn’t look at me (maybe he couldn’t) and he headed straight for the door to the street. A moment later the teenager slipped out of the door to the toilet and she hurried to join me at our table. As she settled into the chair next to me I saw the sperm that had been running down her legs. I took a tissue from my handbag and gave it to Chloe, but before she could use it I ran my hand between her cum soaked legs. I licked the semen off my fingers and enjoyed the taste of boy’s salty offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment