Wednesday 20 June 2012

Throbbing in my grasp


The Irishman in the toilet called himself Ted. I enjoyed his impetuosity, and loved fucking his face. I’d already taken the day off work, so it was never going to be difficult to end up in a Marylebone hotel room. As soon as the bedroom door closed behind us he began to undress. I was still wearing my clothes. I hadn’t even taken off my jacket and he stood confidently and erect in front of me naked. He was dark, tall and wiry and I stepped into his embrace, reaching up to kiss him I ran my hands over the muscles of his back and buttocks. His erection pulsed with his heartbeat, stiffening and growing as he pressed it against me. He pushed my jacket off my shoulders as I kissed him and I let it slip off my arms to the floor. I broke off the kiss, and whispered obscenities into his ear; feeling his hard and heavy balls, then grasping his hot solid dick and slowly wanking him, I told him how much I wanted him to cum for me. Already enflamed by desire he fumbled to unzip my dress, and it slipped over my hips to meet the jacket on the floor. I stepped out of the pool of material.

I now stood in front of him in the lingerie Paul had bought for me. Smooth white satin: embroidery and lace. I could see lust in his eyes, and hear his breath heaving with want. I felt the tip of his erection, precum emerging to meet the pad of my thumb, as I squeezed his glans in my grip. It twitched in reciprocation, and my cunt began to flood with moisture.

He kissed my neck and caressed my back and let his hands rest on my arse. He traced the lines of my panties, fine and delicate, and reached to pull down the thin elastic around my waist. The wisp of fine material fell away. He knelt before me again, and I parted my legs enough for him to run his tongue along the length of my pussy’s lips. My labia were swollen with desire and his tongue separated them. My juices flowed unto his tongue and excited his taste buds with my musky sexual flavour. I held the folds of my pussy apart with one hand and with the other pulled at the back of his head, drawing his face harder against me. He knew when I wanted his tongue against my clit, and when I wanted him probing into the depths of my cunt. The sounds coming involuntarily from my throat expressed my passion and pleasure, and my sounds made him want me more. 

He couldn’t help but start to masturbate as he heard my moans. My legs were shaking, and to steady myself I leant against him as the orgasm built inside me. I erupted against his tongue. My pussy flooded into his mouth as I supported my body against his naked frame with my free hand. 

As my orgasm began to subside, his quickly started to build. He tried to stand as he began to ejaculate. Hot semen pumped out of his cock, landing over my calves, the tops of my hold-ups and my smooth tattooed mound. He was grunting with desire as he eventually returned his still throbbing dick to my grasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment