Wednesday 13 June 2012

Hi


My name is Jayne. I’m in my mid-twenties, medium height and until recently I was a size ten, maybe I’ll be able to drop a dress size and get back there some time soon. I have shaggy blonde hair and pale blue eyes. Not the fabulous Scandinavian blonde hair that goes white when the sun bleaches it, it’s the dirty English kind that matches a complexion that goes pink after ten minutes on a hot day. I’ve been described as having a full pouting mouth and I like to wear dark lipstick to extenuate it. I like elaborate eye make-up which my boss once said gave me a nineteen fifties pin-up quality.

About six months ago I split up with the boyfriend I’ve had since before I went to university. It was my decision and I’m glad it happened because on the day I finally moved out, my best friend from work Lora came over to help me move and once we’d reached a decent state of normality in my new flat, we opened a bottle of wine and she ended up with her tongue between my legs.

Since then I couldn’t really describe myself as single. We don't live together, Lora still commutes into town from her place in Brighton. We don’t say that we are in a relationship and neither of us would describe ourselves as “a lesbian”. It's because for the last three years I’ve also been fucking our boss. She doesn’t approve. Actually she thinks he’s a bit of a shit. She’s right of course, but the sex is fantastic.

That’s my problem. Over the last six months I’ve had the best sex I’ve ever had, and being a girl I want to talk about it, but Lora doesn’t really want to know. So this is supposed to give me the opportunity to get it off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment