Saturday 16 June 2012

Lunch


I was supposed to be meeting Paul in a restaurant, but he can be a bit flaky sometimes. When he plans to meet me and I think he should actually stick to the plan. We’d both taken the day off work, I’d picked out some of the lingerie he’d bought for me and decided that I should wear the white satin and  lace underwired bra and matching g-string panties that was amongst his favourites. I was rather looking forward to the afternoon we’d agreed to spend in a hotel room. I handed the waiter my coat and as sat down and ordered a gin and tonic, and then I received a text message from Paul. He was crying off again, something had come up at home and he had to stay with his wife.

I felt pissed off with him and I think I wanted revenge. 

It was then that I noticed the man eating with his friends. He was a little older than me but had a boyish confidence that shone from his dark blue eyes. We exchanged glances and shared smiles and I suspect that he’d guessed that I been stood up and maybe he felt a little sorry for me. He made sympathetic gestures, looking at his watch and shrugging his shoulders. I looked around and smoothed the fabric of my dress in an apparently casual, absent-minded manner, catching his eye again to make sure he’d noticed my figure. He clearly appreciated what he saw and I knew that he would be thinking about how I looked being fucked. To encourage him I decided to reciprocate, so I ran a fingertip from behind my ear and down my throat as I sat up straighter in my chair to draw attention to my pert cleavage. We were flirting visually. So I stood up and crossed to the ladies room. 

As I walked across the quiet restaurant in a blue and white summer dress I noticed a number of men admiring the curvy shape of my bottom. I stopped at the door to the ladies toilet, I looked back at the guy, and once I was sure I’d made eye contact, pulled a strand of hair behind my ear, smiled at him knowingly then pushed open the door.

Three cubicles stood against the wall, I passed the first two and entered the third. I pulled up the hem of my dress and hooked the tips of my thumbs under the waist-band of my panties and dragged them down. I pulled my dress up again and settled onto the toilet seat and waited. I suddenly felt apprehensive; my heart was in my mouth, wondering if the man would have the nerve to follow me. I heard the door open, but nobody came in. I held my breath and started to pee. Then I heard his heavy brogues ring against the tiled floor. Being discovered now was beyond my control.

I sat there, perched on the toilet seat, my back straight to enhance the vision of my tits with my dress up around my waist. He stood before me quietly inspecting my body, noticing for the first time my fine white stockings decorated with lace to disguise the elastic that held them up. I was wearing strappy sandals with heels about three inches high, between my feet and my stocking tops, resting between my knees were my knickers. A small triangle of white satin attached to thin ribbons.

He stood before me, loosening his tie. I knew he liked what he saw, so I didn’t look horrified or surprised by his intrusion. I bit my bottom lip in the coquettish way men love, as my piss tinkled into the pan.

He said nothing, waiting for me to finish.

I rose to my feet. My dress stayed where it was, around my waist. I didn’t attempt to pull my panties up. My expression was defiant in front of the man who had followed me into the toilet. Silently I let his eyes explore my body and settle hungrily on the sight of my smooth pubic mound. I had the remains of a holiday tan; a triangle of pale skin that marked the outline of the small bikini bottoms I’d worn on the beach pointed downwards. Within that triangle of flesh were the five sky-blue stars tattooed over my mound, each slightly smaller than the one above it, directing eyes remorselessly down to my sex. I love the look on a guy’s face when he sees them for the first time.

 “Well hello there”, he said in a soft Ulster accent and he stepped forward.  As he did so I closed the cubicle door behind him. He sank to his knees in front of me and I pushed my pussy into his face, allowing him to enjoy the sharp tang of urine and the rich taste of my cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment