Tuesday 26 June 2012

Collapsed against his desk


Because my job isn’t very often client facing, I don’t often have to wear a suit to work. But yesterday morning I did. I put on my best tailored interview suit with the fitted jacket and the pencil skirt that comes just below my knees. I also wore my black patent leather court shoes with the four inch heels and a white silk blouse. I wasn’t wearing any underwear at all. The old uniformed security guard at the reception desk commented on my smart appearance and my early arrival and I gave him a cheerful but noncommittal reply.

I walked to my desk, quickly unzipped my bag and slipped my spare panties into my top drawer. Then I headed to Paul’s office, knocked on the door and waited for his invitation to enter as I felt my nipples harden and push against the material of my blouse.

He opened the door for me and I stepped inside as he closed the blinds in the window to the rest of the office. I wasn’t entirely sure what to expect, but he looked calm as he shut the door behind me. “Please come over here”, he said. I stood in front of his desk as he’d asked and I put my bag next to his briefcase. He stood behind me and helped me out of my jacket. He placed it next to my handbag on the table then reached around my body and cupped my tits in his hands. He played with my taut nipples with his palms enjoying the free movement of my breasts beneath the silk as he kissed my neck.

Without saying anything else he unbuttoned my skirt and pulled the zip down. My skirt fell off my hips to the floor and it pooled around my shoes. He said nothing as he looked at my bare legs and naked bottom, but he pushed me between my shoulder blades so I had to lean against his desk. “Good girl,” he said eventually. 

I looked over my shoulder and saw him open his flies. His cock was already hard and he stroked it slowly as I watched. He reached forward and rummaged in my bag on the desk, looking for the tube of lubricant he knew would be in there. I heard the top click open and the squelch as he squeezed an amount into his open palm. He coated his erection liberally with it then pushed against my back with his slippery hand. I knew that his hand-print would show up on the fabric for the rest of the day.

Without saying another word he teased my arse-hole open with his greasy fingers, then I felt the tip of his hot slippery dick against my bum. My fingernails dug into the top of his desk in anticipation of him entering me. I relaxed as he eased forward and my arse-hole let him inside me. He was gentle but firm as his cock moved deeper inside until I felt his hip-bones meet my buttocks; his big dick filled my arse and I groaned with pleasure. Then he began to slowly withdraw.

I just wanted him to push back inside me and own me.

His tempo increased and I reached between my legs to play with my clit. He grunted with each thrust and his audible desire brought me closer to cumming as he fucked me harder and faster. I closed my eyes and collapsed against his desk when my climax hit, my tits pressed against the surface of the table as he moved forward with me. His dick never left my bum. Orgasmic ecstasy flooded my brain and with one of his hands around my neck, he pinned me against the desk as he continued to fuck me hard. I opened my eyes and realised my face was only inches away from the photograph of his wife that Paul kept next to his telephone. I focussed my eyes on her pretty face that smiled out at me and his cock throbbed and erupted into my arse with a deep resonant pulse that left me utterly sated.

No comments:

Post a Comment