Saturday 13 April 2013

Rude awakening



There’s always something appealing about being woken up by a guy who wants to fuck you and is prodding you with his stiff cock. 

When you know that sleep has done horrible things to your hair, you were far too busy shagging to remove your make-up and you’ve got mascara all over your face and you generally look a fucking shambolic state, it’s nice to know that the guy who thought you looked like a million dollars when you’d done your best to look good, still thinks you look like nine hundred thousand.

It’s possible that I being over generous. It may be that Ted just wanted to find somewhere warm and wet to hide his morning glory – but don’t spoil it for me.

I had slept in the middle of the bed, the Irishman curled up behind me and the teenager dozing off in my arms. Before I woke she had wriggled around to face me. I think I heard the click of the cap as he opened the tube of K-Y while I slumbered, I’m not sure. The first thing that registered in my consciousness this morning was the sensation of Ted’s long, thick, slippery cock easing into my arse.

When I finally opened my eyes I saw that Chloe was awake. I’m sure they’d plotted my very rude awakening between them because as I was gently being buggered, she fingered my clit.

All this followed by tea and toast in bed. God I love Saturdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment