Tuesday 16 April 2013

Chloe is here to fuck you



The text message I sent to Paul resulted in a summons to arrive at work early yesterday morning, pretty much as I expected. To go into work early on my own would have been pretty unimaginative. I pride myself in thinking I could do much better than that. So early on Monday morning, Chloe joined me on the tube far earlier than either of us would normally be on the Northern Line.

We worked together into the empty office, and we saw my boss waiting for us behind the glass partition. I dropped my bag at my desk then led the way with the teenager teetering behind me on high heels that she never normally wears during daylight hours.

He rose to his feet as we entered his room and kissed each of us in greeting. He didn’t expect to see my house guest, but he knew immediately why she was there. Chloe stood next to his desk while I sat in Paul’s chair. She bent over the surface of his desk. Her arse looked so sexy.

“Chloe is here to fuck you”, I said.

He unbuttoned and unzipped her fitted skirt then pulled the garment off her hips. The skirt fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. She was wearing a suspender belt and stockings, courtesy of the very pretty Indian girl, but as always she was without knickers.

He fingered her cunt with one hand and undid his trousers with the other. His heartbeat was visible in his cock as it swelled. The teenager laid her head on the surface of his desk and wiggled her bottom at my boss. Her impossible heels had raised her pussy to the right height for Paul’s dick and he grasped her hips and pulled her pelvis against him.

I watched them fuck and I listened to Chloe enjoy my boss’s dick. I fingered myself remorselessly as he screwed the young girl. She is really very good at providing a spectacle for my pleasure. I loved the voyeurism so much that I started to cum. My orgasm crashed over me when I heard Chloe ask to feel my boss’s dick up her arse.

Paul pulled his cock from the teenager’s tight young cunt, but before he could force his dick into her bum he unleashed his spunk across her arse. He growled with pleasure as he decorated her buttocks with sperm and I moaned with intense self-gratification.

The girl smiled knowingly as I licked Paul’s offering off her little pert bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment