Tuesday 9 April 2013

A bunch of bitches



I’ve been such a busy girl. I haven’t had time (or the privacy) to sit and update my blog, I should feel guilty but bollocks to you all!

Since I last reported anything I have seen;-

Alice, in all her elfin glory, wearing nothing else but amazing thigh length boots and the pretty pink knickers she bought in Capri, put a dog-collar around Chloe’s neck and lead her crawling around a Brighton sitting-room on short chain to service three girls’ pussies.

Lora playing with two girls’ clits as the teenager and the beautiful red-head student had each end of a fat double-headed dildo in deep their young cunts. Charlie and Chloe on their hands and knees, fucking the latex love that joined them together as each of their buttocks slapped against each other.

Charlie pulling my living sex-toy into Lora’s bedroom so they could both continue to fuck her while I retired to Alice’s bed…

*

It’s very difficult for me to explain how much I enjoyed fucking Alice when I could hear Chloe being used by my best-friend and her lover. The night was very passionate, but the passion certainly was accentuated by the sounds of girl-on-girl ecstasy that came through the neighbouring wall.

Alice took us to the small Italian restaurant where her waitress friend works. I was riddled with jealousy of course. Even more so when I saw Alice’s hand slide up the waitress’s skirt. But the new dominant Alice had informed her new conquest that underwear was forbidden, so each of us were invited to surreptitiously explore the hairy space between the Italian lesbian’s thighs.

When the waitress had been slyly fingered by five girls we left her a large tip.

*

With the Sussex University being on their Easter break, Charlie and Lora decamped to south London. For five nights my bed and my sofa bed saw each of us having a whale of a time. All men were barred, but trying to explain that to my boss or the Irishman called for a huge amount of diplomacy. On one occasion I “worked late” but the offering Paul left me was hoovered up by beautiful Charlie’s tongue within moments of me returning home to my guests (much to Lora’s disgust).

*

The person I felt most sorry for was Ted. He can be the undisputed King of the suggestive text, and every time my phone chirruped to alert me to a message he managed to make me wet. Unfortunately for him I always seemed to have a girl between my legs when I read his message. I told him as much. But hearing that I was caressing the hair – chestnut, red or brunette – of a gorgeous bisexual girl only seemed to increase his ardour. 

He has fucked each of us, and he begged to fuck us all again.

By way of a compromise he was invited to visit my flat, he turned up with an arm full of bubbly and I told to strip off as soon as he stepped through the door. He sat amongst us in my living-room completely naked. Lora, Chloe and I were all wearing the clothes we wear to work, Charlie wearing her scruffy student attire. As we all glugged back glasses of bubbly, his cock stood proud and we each took turns wrapping our palms around his girth – none of us taking too long in pleasuring him. 

He begged to be fucked. He really begged. But that only encouraged us. I took the end of his cock into my mouth and felt his dick positively vibrate with desire. I left his shaft covered with my saliva, and it was Charlie who used my spit to lubricate his cock as she wanked him off.

We were like cats playing with their prey. Naked amongst four fully clothed girls he loved the experience.

Each girl invited him to cum in her fist. We dribbled spit over his shaft and masturbated him faster and then slower. None of us allowed him to finish. When his face distorted we would step away and allow the next girl’s hand to curl her hand around his thick and lovely cock.

I took off my knickers. Playing with him had made my cunt very wet, so I let him sniff my pussy’s fragrance on my panties. He held my knickers against his nose as Lora and Charlie pulled their knickers down.

“You can take our panties home with you, but you have to have each of us piss on your face”.

Like a lamb to the slaughter the Irishman was taken through to the kitchen. He lay on the tiles completely naked while four women stood over him. I stood at the front; he gazed up at my five blue stars and my pierced clit and I lowered my pelvis over his face. My warm urine flowed from me and splashed over his mouth. I heard Lora exhale in expectation as I stepped away. His eyes didn’t follow me, he stared at her cunt, her pierced clit and her narrow landing strip of pubic hair. She didn’t crouch down. Her piss rained down on him from a height, and when her pee drummed against his chest, his throat and his face, the girls standing behind her also emptied their bladders. Piss rained down upon the Irishman’s prone body from three girls’ cunts, he writhed and masturbated as he was showered.

*

Ted had parked outside my flat. Sitting in his car in the street, four girls watched him finally cum from my window as he played with himself until he finally ejaculated.

Aren’t we a bunch of bitches?

No comments:

Post a Comment