Friday 12 April 2013

Flowers



The teenager has a very pretty cunt.

All the time I’ve known her she has been very diligent with her use of the razor, and apart from her velvet soft narrow landing strip which draws the eye so effectively down to her pussy, she has always been so smooth and hairless. Her efforts do take an awful lot of time and I’ve spent far too long waiting for her to finish in the bathroom. So at the beginning of this week I booked us a double session with the people who wax. She opted to follow my example and go completely “bare down there”.

I don’t normally go for any of the arguments that say that pubic hair removal infantilises us girls; my pussy, with the five blue stars tattoo and now with my piercing is hardly going to be mistaken for that belonging to an eleven year old girl. My cunt looks like it belongs to a terrible slut who is too often as horny as Hell – which is in all fairness probably true. But looking at the results of the work on Chloe, those people may have a point. Her teenage pussy looks completely different.

We had both taken a shower and were sitting in my flat in our bathrobes and nothing else but rather unglamorous cotton panties waiting for Ted. She has been very good at following my instructions and not wearing any knickers, but at certain times of the month I would be completely heartless not to relent. Like me, Chloe admits to getting blindly horny as her hormones change, but unlike me she hasn’t been stranded with Catholic boyfriends who find the prospect of a good, hard menstrual shag unsettling. She has never before met a man who will go down on her during her period – but then neither had I until the Irishman came along.

When the doorbell rang, Chloe skipped down the stairs to let him in. He’d bought us both bouquets of flowers, which was unexpected and lovely of him. I went to find two suitable vases in the kitchen and when I returned I saw that my house guest had already opened her bathrobe. She was sitting back on the sofa with her pert breasts exposed as Ted sat on the floor between her legs. He was holding the pale blue cotton of her knickers to one side with his mouth pressed against the girl’s cunt. His bottom jaw moved with intent as his tongue swept across her sex. Chloe held her eyes closed and I knew she could feel him playing with her clit and the blue thread. I watched for a moment. My pussy was humming. I didn’t want to interrupt them, but I could see his cock swelling in his trousers.

As Chloe lifted her bare feet off the floor and rested them on the Irishman’s shoulders I opened his flies and pulled out his swollen cock. I took him into my mouth, wanking his shaft as my mouth coated his dick with spit. I listened to the sounds that she made in her ecstasy. I knew that she would orgasm quickly but I knew that I could delay Ted’s pleasure, slowly down or speeding up to tease him so that he would move on to my cunt when he’d brought her off. She pulled him against her pussy when she climaxed, gripping his hair in her fist with violence to demonstrate the deep enjoyment he was giving her. As I sat up and watched them my hand was inside my knickers and I was desperate to experience the same from him.

I opened my own bathrobe and flopped unceremoniously next to the teenager and pulled my fuchsia pink cotton panties off. The Irishman moved to my pussy and I felt him press the blue thread against my clit and slide it from side to side over my jewellery. I loved his tongue rolling over my pussy. I grabbed him by the hair and forced him to look into my eyes as I fucked his face. I saw that he was masturbating and I begged him not to cum before he’d entered us. I tried to kick his hand away from his cock as my house guest kissed and licked my tits. Chloe’s hand was back in her knickers and her mouth teased my nipples, her teeth softly bit and raked them and that sent bolts of electricity to my clit. I held each of them against my body and howled in pleasure as I came hard.

“You can fuck her now. Fuck her now!” I gasped.

He ripped her knickers at the waist and pulled the shredded cotton off her body. We both loved the passion of his action. I grabbed a tissue from the box beside the sofa as Chloe pulled out her tampon. I took it from her as Ted pulled her pelvis to the edge of the seat. He looked down at her freshly waxed naked cunt, wrapped his hands around her ankles and held her legs wide apart. He forced his magnificent dick into her. He thrust into her with vigour. I was leaning into her, returning the favour by playing with her little breasts and fingering her clit as he fucked her, loving the gift I had given to each of them.

She loved it so much that she came again; her legs shook uncontrollably in his grip as she climaxed around his vibrant dick and all she could do was cry obscenities as he emptied his balls into her.

No comments:

Post a Comment