Tuesday 11 February 2014

A chesterfield



I walk into the room. I am dressed immaculately in my best business suit. Paul meets me and leads me to an over-stuffed upholstered Chesterfield where I settle down and cross my legs.

I look around and see that Ted and Declan are also there. They are all waiting for me to call for the Teenager. I invite her into the room. She is only wearing heels, white hold-ups and a long string of pearls. (I can’t believe that they are real). She looks wonderful and she starts to dance in front of her audience. 

She’s a tease. She plays with her breasts and pinches her nipples, she shimmies her bust before them and they all start to masturbate. 

I love the different ways they hold themselves as they rub their cocks, she lies before them all and their spunk pumps over her naked body in wave after wave. 

Sperm coats her throat, it trickles over her breasts and runs down her ribs, her stomach and her smooth pubic mound are splashed with pearlescent puddles of jizz which dribble between her legs and over the swollen lips of her teenage cunt. 

Only then do I step forward. I run the palm of my hand over her soaked torso and raise my fingers to my mouth. Strings of sticky semen connect my fingertips to the young girl’s body and all of them watch as I lick their salty offerings off my fingers.

After that dream, maybe I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment