Tuesday 4 February 2014

Wiggling my naked bottom



The picture that my colleaguesent to me turned me into a randy little whore. I spent most of Tuesday afternoon squeezing my thighs together rhythmically in an attempt to satisfy the impossible itch in my knickers, but that only made things worse. 

I nipped away from my desk to visit the toilets and finger myself so often that anyone else would have suspected that I had some awful urinary infection. Lora followed me on one occasion and tapped on the cubicle door to be allowed in, then proceeded to squat down on the floor and offer me oral relief.

I have never had a pregnant woman go down on me before. As “added spice” it’s not to be sniffed at. I pushed my cunt to the edge of the toilet seat so that her tongue could fill my vagina, and I curled my hand around the back of her head to pull her mouth against my wriggling cunt until I sobbed into my open palm to stifle the noise of my orgasm.

When we returned to our desks, she knew that I wasn’t yet satisfied. “You want a cock, don’t you?” she said.

I may be wrong, but she seemed to nod in the direction of Paul’s office. This is important because it may have been the first time that Lora has ever encouraged me to fuck my boss.

So I sent him a copy of the photo and in the email I said, “And you WILL fuck me before I go home”.

It took forever for the office to empty and I was as horny as Hell. I tried to look busy, but I was mostly looking at the collection of erotica on my PC with a hand in my knickers. When it finally emptied I marched into my boss’s room, closed the door and shut the blinds.

Paul was talking to his wife on the phone as I unbuttoned my skirt and pulled my wet knickers down. I played with my cunt with one hand and offered Paul my cunt-soaked panties to sniff as he spoke to Sarah. I bent over between him and his desk and wiggled my naked bottom in his face.

He put the phone down, stood up and entered me in a single movement. His cock felt wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment