Wednesday 23 April 2014

The fat latex inside my cunt



I finally managed to wave goodbye to Ted after he realised that even his spectacular ability to cum over and over again had ended. Between Chloe and me we’d lost count of the number of times he’d ejaculated inside us or over us and he went home a completely spent force.

I left the teenager taking a bath and preparing her overnight bag to stay with the boy from the post-room for the Easter weekend, and I made my way to Victoria. It was a warm day and I was wearing a simple summer dress and high heeled sandals. I haven’t been to Brighton for ages and as soon as the train pulled away from the platform my cunt started to tingle in anticipation of the girlie sex I’d be enjoying. By the time the train passed through Gatwick I couldn’t take it anymore and I had to visit the toilet for a little relief.

When I got to Alice’s house she opened the door wearing a tee-shirt, cut-off jeans and flip-flops. She looked every bit as good enough to eat in all her elfin beauty. Alice invited me inside and pressed me against the wall in the hallway before I really knew what was happening. Her tongue was in my mouth and her hand was up my skirt and into my white cotton knickers in an instant. I stood with my legs apart and felt her fingers slide into my soaking wet cunt as her thumb caressed my clit and she made me cum within seconds. She pulled my simple cotton panties down and I stepped out of them. She left them on the floor of the hallway and led me upstairs to her bedroom.

All afternoon we shared teasing caresses. Her lips kissed my nipples, my stomach and each of my five blue stars before I felt her mouth meet my cunt. My drenched pussy and her saliva combined to create a transparent string of sticky moisture that connected my sex to her mouth that was unbroken for hours. As she lay over me with her legs either side of my face, my tongue was buried between her thighs running the length of her cunt to her tight little arse-hole. I buggered her with my fingers as she pushed a vibrator into my pussy. It all was a bit of a blur, but it was fucking brilliant.

Eventually we got up for something to eat. We sat in the kitchen eating pasta and drinking a glass of wine when Alice told me that Lora was being a bit of a nightmare moody bitch. Apparently she had decided to go home for Easter and Charlie wasn’t invited. I was surprised because at work she was still the same. We agreed that it was probably completely down to her hormones.

I didn’t really think much more about it until we went back to bed. Alice has grown a collection of sex toys that is without peer and we were scissoring with a double headed dildo that is thicker than any cock that has ever been inside me. Feeling the fat latex inside my cunt as my clit rubbed against hers I came close to passing out when I orgasmed. I was lying across her bed and when I came to I was surprised to see Charlotte standing in the doorway. She had picked up my white knickers from where they had been left in the hall, and she was holding them under her nose. The scent of my pussy was clinging to the cotton.

I beckoned to her, inviting her into Alice’s bedroom, and she unbuttoned her jeans to join us.

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog, and I don't think I will ever be the same. God you make me hot. I am going work my way through the older entries slowly... just a couple at a time. .. so I can get the most possible orgasms out of them.

    I hope you are real, and not a horny man like myself... but either way, you write so hotly that I suppose it doesn't matter.

    ReplyDelete