Tuesday 22 April 2014

I couldn't breathe



“Are you mine, Jayne?”


“Yes. Yes I am”.


He pushed his dick into me, as far as it could go. My cunt was full of cock and he made me gasp. “I’m your girl, whenever you want to fuck me, I am totally yours”.


“So are you my girlfriend? Are we in a relationship?”


“Yes Ted. I suppose we are”.


I felt his cock swell inside my cunt as he fucked me. “But you know that I fuck other guys. You know that I fuck other girls. Are you asking me to stop doing that? Because you said that you want Declan to come over from Ireland so you can share me. You want to watch him to fuck me. And you want him to fuck Chloe, you want to fuck her too. I love you to watch me when I have another guy’s cock inside me. I love to have you inside me. I will always be yours, because I love you so much”.


As soon as the words left my mouth I felt his cock throbbing against my cervix. His spunk pumped heavily against my womb as he grunted loudly and held me so tightly that I couldn’t breathe. It was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment