Wednesday 23 April 2014

Naked sticky pussy



In all of my experience of men, I have known very few who aren’t very keen on fucking me when they wake up and don’t have to go to work. There’s nothing I like more than feeling a nice hard dick pressed eagerly against my big fat arse when I end my slumbers.

The problem I had on the morning after my unexpected but heartfelt declaration of love for Ted was that it was Good Friday. And being a good Catholic girl I know that it’s a sin to have meat on the day that Our Lord was crucified. For me, I had decided that means no cock.

I was barely awake when he rolled me unto my front and forced my thighs apart with his strong hands and before I really knew what was happening the bastard was inside my cunt again. So there’s no doubt that I am going to Hell.

In my defence I am going to argue that until I got out of bed then technically it was still Thursday night, so I stayed there and made him fetch me endless mugs of tea and make me breakfast between frequent fucks until my bladder was bursting. He suggested that he could carry me to the bathroom and then piss over him and my feet wouldn’t need to touch the floor, but I found that bending the rules a little too far. It was then that we heard Chloe’s key in the front door as she returned from her night with “Sugar” and I offered the Irishman the opportunity to fuck the teenager as I prayed for absolution. When Chloe appeared in the doorway I was out of the bed and on my way to the bathroom, I asked her, “Have you already been fucked you this morning? Because Ted is still very horny!” She was uncommonly coy in replying that maybe she had. Then as I looked behind me as I left the room I saw Ted had taken her hand and was pulling her onto the bed with his free hand moving up inside her short skirt to feel her naked and sticky pussy.

I went to the toilet and listen to her squeal with delight as the Irishman entered her without any foreplay. Then I took a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment