Thursday 28 November 2013

Such a waste of spunk



We left Chloe and Eva in the living room when I’d the Model told me to put my dress back on. The red marks she had left across my buttocks were still smarting, if I had brought any knickers my bottom felt like it would have been too tender to wear them, as it was the occasional soft touch of the cotton hem gave me a constant reminder of my treatment.  We had taken the lift from her flat back down to the car park underneath the apartment block and when the doors opened she strode out towards Ted sitting in his vehicle. The sound of her footsteps rang out as I followed her, unable to take my eyes off her long black boots and her gorgeous arse.

The Irishman was leaning back in the driving seat when we approached the car, his eyes were closed and I initially thought he was asleep. It was only when the Model was standing at the car door and she indicated that I should look through the window, that I saw that he’d been masturbating. He was resting in post-orgasmic bliss with his softening cock sticking out and surrounded by a collection of soiled tissues. My companion tapped on the glass and it startled him. He looked embarrassed and attempted to hide the evidence of his wank.

“Open the window, Ted”, she said, and she waited for the pane to slide down.

The interior of his car smelt of spunk. She reached inside the car and grabbed his dick before he could readjust his shorts. In her grip a final droplet of semen leaked from the sticky, wet, purple glans.

“So, you just couldn’t help yourself, could you?” she asked.

He could only nod guiltily in reply as she played with his dick. I could see his pulse beating as he hardened again in her grasp.

“I think you should get out of the car,” she said, “there’s no need to hide this away is there?”

He opened the door and stepped out onto the concrete floor. As he stood next to his car, the Model reached for his cock again. “Such a waste not to have kept your spunk for me and my guests,” she said. “I have a friend upstairs, and I have been reliably informed that you love to wank yourself off when you view her work, so I am going to give you the opportunity to fuck her while I watch”.

He gulped quietly as she stroked his throbbing dick.

“But I don’t want you to present yourself to her with anything less than a powerful erection, that wouldn’t be fair. So my friend Jayne here is going to suck your dick until I think you’re good and ready”.

I took my cue and got onto my knees in front of him. The Model guided his cock to my mouth and fed it between my hungry lips. I loved the taste of sperm that coated his freshly wanked dick, feeling its strength returning and swell against my tongue. I knew he’d be fully hard again soon, the prospect of the evening ahead working its magic on his resurgent libido. His dick left my mouth with a loud plop and I stood up again. My companion indicated that it was time to leave the car park, and she lead the Irishman across the concrete with his erection in her hand, feeling its thumping heat in her palm.

No comments:

Post a Comment