Tuesday 19 November 2013

A gift



When the doors of the lift closed and Chloe pressed the button for the Model’s floor I felt crippling nervous. I have met a fucked numerous people on a first date, so I wouldn't call myself prudish but I have never gone somewhere in the full and certain knowledge that I am going to be fucked silly by someone that I have never met before. My knees were trembling. In contrast, Chloe was arranging her tight fitting dress to show off her pert tits and wiggling her bum expectantly. I might of thought that I’d created a monster, but actually I was deeply impressed by her youthful self-confidence. She has taken on the role of fuck-toy with relish.

When to doors to the lift opened the Model was there to meet us. She had seen the car arrive. She was wearing a low cut black silk blouse and through the fabric of her top I could see that she was wearing a basque that hugged her slim waist and showed off her fabulous augmented bust. She was wearing a black leather mini-skirt and the thigh length boots she had worn when she first fucked me. She meant business. She kissed me deeply in welcome and she flooded my cunt with moisture, my nipples stood to attention and pressed against the material of my dress to demand her caress. She left my boobs dying for her touch, then she turned to my companion. I noticed that Chloe should have blushed, but she proudly accepted our host’s attention working her tongue in the professional’s mouth and sucking her lips lasciviously. I could only assume that the anticipation made the teenager equally wet. Then she led us to her flat.

When we walked through the door we both stared at her gorgeous arse. The teenager grinned at me hardly able to wait for what was to come. 

The blonde girl was sitting on a sofa in the living room wearing a kimono, and when she stood up to greet us and introduce herself as Eva, the garment slipped open to show that she was completely naked underneath. She made no attempt to cover herself up and rather blatantly took the opportunity to exhibit her wonderful figure.

I don’t know why I was surprised to learn it was different from her professional name but momentarily I was silenced. I stood close to Chloe in front of her. We were both dumbstruck, unable to take our eyes off her plump tits with their huge brown aureoles. She had a six-pack abdomen decorated with a navel piercing from which hung a small crucifix. I looked at her body and knew that I was going to Hell. She had an inch wide, tobacco coloured landing strip of closely cropped pubic hair. This was the body of a girl I had watched fuck girls and guys on film. I had fingered myself, had my cunt licked or sucked off the Irishman on numerous occasions when her films had been playing, but now she was standing before me letting me see in the flesh just how amazing she looked. She reached and grabbed the hem of my dress, pulling it upwards and over my hips to reveal my five blue stars as she looked down.

“So this is your famous tattoo”, she said as her fingers entered my pussy. 

I am normally a bit of a gobby bitch, but this woman silenced me. I couldn’t think of anything to say that wouldn’t have been utterly inane so stayed quiet. She came closer, slipping a second finger into my cunt and sliding her thumb across my pierced clit. Her tits pressed against mine and her nipples stiffened and duelled again mine. Electricity shot through my body and I trembled as she kissed me. It was only when Eva pulled away from the kiss that I noticed the teenager at my side was also shuddering excitedly. The blonde model had  reached between my companion’s thighs to play with her young cunt. I realised that the two of us were a gift, a present from one Model to another to be played with as they wished, and for the first time in my life I knew that I would be completely submissive to their wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment