Friday 29 November 2013

Conduit



The Model’s living room was saturated with the aroma of cunt every bit as much as Ted’s car smelt of semen. In our absence Chloe and the blonde girl had been enjoying each other’s bodies. As Eva sat on the sofa she had the teenager stretched across the cushions with her face between her open thighs. The blonde’s hand reached over Chloe’s bum and her fingers disappeared into her young cunt. My flatmate was squealing with delight at being the professional’s plaything. Ted was struck dumb in the doorway. Neither of the girls on the sofa greeted him, but Eva acknowledged him by parting her legs a little more to expose her pussy to his gaze.

“This is my friend Eva,” the Model said, “She’s staying with me for a few days and if you are a very good boy, she will fuck you. We heard that you can fuck four girls in a night, so maybe you’d like to repeat that for us? If you can’t do it, then you’d better leave now”.

It was a rhetorical question of course, we all knew that the Irishman would want to fuck all of us or die trying so an answer wasn’t really expected. But to emphasise the point Eva pushed her fingers deeper into the teenager’s cunt and make her squeak with pleasure.

“So I guess having a little wank in the car just now will help your staying power!”

Eva pulled Chloe’s hair gently until the girl’s mouth left her cunt. Then she slipped her own hand between her legs and she played with herself while everyone in the room watched. She spoke to Ted for the first time. “I hear that you like my pussy. I hear that you like to jerk off when you look at my cunt. Now you can see me playing with myself. You like to watch me doing this don’t you? Look at the way I’m playing with myself in front of you. Don’t you want to fuck me now? Or would you like to watch your girlfriend licking my pussy?”

All the time the hostess was stroking his dick. I have never seen Ted’s cock look so big and hard. The girl’s grip couldn’t contain his size; his dick looked like my forearm in her grasp.

“Before you fuck me, I would like to see you fuck this girl,” she said as she smacked the teenager’s bottom. Chloe rose to her feet and knelt on all fours the floor between Eva’s legs wiggling her young pert bum at her audience. Me and the Model moved across the room and sat on each side of her on the sofa and when my flatmate’s mouth met Eva’s pussy, the blonde beckoned Ted to come forwards.

I watched the Irishman approach Chloe. He got onto his knees behind her and pushed his cock deeply into her young cunt with a single thrust. My flatmate grunted with the force of his push.

I’ve watch him fuck her countless times. I know just how good his dick feels inside me. I love sharing Ted. He’s such a brilliant lover and I know how much he loves me. Chloe has also become a brilliant lover and I’m sure that she loves me too. This was me being very generous to everyone.

There was something in Ted’s face that made me burn with jealousy. He was fucking Chloe, but he couldn’t take his eyes off Eva. He looked deeply into her eyes with a fierce lust; he was staring at her beautiful tits in awe and looking at the crucifix decorating her navel with religious adoration. He wanted her. He wanted her with an all consuming passion. I was so jealous. I lifting up the hem of my dress and fingered myself hard. My legs were wide apart, my thigh lay over Eva’s and my high-heel rested between the teenager’s shoulder blades. He was pumping his dick into my flatmate’s young cunt and forcing her body forwards with each thrust, forcing her face against the blonde girl’s pussy. I wanted him to watch me masturbating in front of him. I wanted Ted to look at my cunt as he fucked Chloe, not look at the foreign girl. But he wouldn’t. He only looked at the girl sitting between me and the Model as he fucked the teenager.

It was so hot! It wasn’t just me. Our hostess was also caught up with the scene. She was also masturbating as she watched. Her short skirt was pulled up and her little black knickers were pulled to one side as she vigorously played with herself. I looked around the room; each of us were getting off on the game being played out. I just wished that Ted would look at me, but he didn’t.

His dick was inside the tight pussy of the teenager, she was acting as the conduit between his cock and Eva’s cunt and the Model was playing with herself while watching the exhibition.

I didn’t want to, but I came first. And I came very loudly.

Ted always responds to my climax. He started to fuck Chloe harder. In turn she redoubled her effort between the blonde girl’s open thighs. As my orgasm began to subside I heard Eva start to catch her breath. I know how good my protégée can be. This time she was going to make the blonde girl cum all on her own. Ted fucked Chloe faster and faster, but she wouldn’t be distracted from her aim of giving the blonde biggest orgasm. When Eva started to climax the Irishman grabbed my flatmate’s hips, his pelvis slapped hard against the teenager’s buttocks as he looked into the blonde girl’s eyes.

I would have allowed him to flood Chloe’s cunt with spunk. I didn’t really care. But our hostess quickly got to her feet and grabbed a handful of Ted’s hair. She pulled him backwards viciously and he fell onto the floor behind the teenager’s body.

The Irishman and the teenager whimpered equally. Neither had cum. But both would be allowed to before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment