Wednesday 11 June 2014

Blew him a kiss.



I haven’t heard from the Model for months. She has been really busy shooting all over the World, so it didn’t surprise me that she hadn’t called. But last night, when I had just arrived at home with Chloe and we were waiting for the Irishmen to arrive, she phoned me and requested in no uncertain terms my immediate presence at her flat. I tried to explain that Ted’s handsome friend was in town for the week and that the pair of Irishmen were taking up quite a lot of my time, but she wasn’t having any of it.

“I want you to come here now. I don’t care how you do it, but I want you here”, she said, “And don’t wear any knickers”.

I wasn’t going to do anything other than what she told me. I got changed into a casual summer dress with a short skirt and a little bolero jacket. I took my panties off and left them on the bedroom floor, then checked the miserable contents of my purse. I was completed skint and didn’t have enough money for a cab. I tried to borrow a few noted from Chloe, but she was just as skint. There was no alternative but to take the tube.

I waited on the platform for the train and my mind started to wander. I knew that I had left home with the full knowledge that two guys would be arriving to give us a major fucking, but I have never been disappointed by my trips to St John’s Wood. I had a bit of dilemma though, and my imagination was filled with thoughts of the fuck options on offer. My cunt was wet. If I’d been alone I’d have been fingering myself. It would have been so easy to put my bag on my lap slip a hand up my skirt and feel my naked pussy.

The train came in and I got aboard. North bound trains at that time of day are pretty quiet. I sat opposite a handsome older man who looked a little harassed and tired, but he couldn’t take his eyes off my smooth naked thighs. I pulled a pair of Ray-Bans out of my handbag so that he couldn’t see me watching him and I crossed my legs. He tried to avoid looking at my cunt, but I could see his eyes returning to the hem of my short skirt. I looked up and down the carriage, checking out who else was traveling with us, because I was tempted to finger myself in front of him, but I couldn’t be so outrageous. Instead I gave him a treat by taking a very long time to re-cross my legs, parting my thighs for long enough for the old man to get a lingering view of my wet pussy and my five blue stars. When I left the train I blew him a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment